ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕥 ☻︎ Hiruma Yoichi x Reader

Ah yes plants, I ate a butterfly as a child anyways so this is a very fun request.

A little Christmas fluff for the upcoming things! I'm sorry if you don't celebrate this.

Reader is female and beautiful because it's you!

Requested by @Bubblegum_Blaire

Anime is Eyeshield 21 streaming on ?

Enjoy~
_________________________________

It was so wonderful for the first time in forever.

Everything in general was just so wonderful things were worth living.

As everyone said it was the most wonderful time of the year. With much cheer and joy spread amongst others who really enjoyed watching other people go about their day in happiness.

You were one of those extremely giving people. It made your life complete.

It just felt nice knowing that you were going to go out and give to people. It made you smile seeing a bright smile on some else's face.

Even a little gesture goes such a long way with each new person you pass by everyday.

The smallest things made the most full hearted people grateful. You were grateful for being brought into this world to make others feel good about their life.

At the end of the day you would never know if someone was lying about the situation they were in and you would have to make sure one way especially if you really cared about them.

The fuel of a passionate heart kept people moving and thinking that they were always okay. Even if it was only for a little chunk of the day, you needed to believe in good people that came into your way like a angel as a sign.

That's exactly how Hiruma felt when he had met you for the first time.

You were the most kind soul ever in the entire universe in his eyes.

People were always scared of him because he looked like a demon. You were really really different.

Everyday you had asked how he was doing or gave him a little kind gesture like a wave.

It made his day every single day ever since the first year of high school. Thought you probably didn't care about him then, you were like his good luck charm during everything.

For example huge math tests he thought he would fail or football games he thought he would loose.

An image of your beautiful face had popped into his head as well as your kind smile with a wave.

It took a lot of courage for him to finally confess to you.

Hiruma had finally confessed to you when you both had to be study partners.

He actually confessed after, the dumbass male went for a kiss straight on first when you got closer to him and your scent hit him.

Surprisingly to his amusement, you had kissed him back in the process.

Hiruma had waited a year to make you his girlfriend, and when he finally did, there was no turning back for the both of you.

He had pushed you down on the couch and the project just sat there. If it had a brain it would be very confused and very much annoyed.

The object wasn't alive but it appeared o be annoyed already.

You two went for a full on make out session with Hiruma on top of you, he could cross this dream off of his bucket list.