《Chapter 4》

Quietly stalking off I followed behind

Y/N pov

As we walked not a word was exchanged he seemed to be a bitter man kinda reminded me of someone I used to know....someone I wish I didn't know.

That's besides the point this is a completely different person and a completely different time but they do act the same sorta why-shut up right now is not the time, I need to complete the mission at hand...wait what is the mission "hey um eraserhead what is the current mission we have to complete" with out a chance to explain myself he responds "A capture mission there was a recent villain attack that was at a neighbouring hero school the villain that attacked has been spotted before but they haven't been able to catch him, but there was a recent siting of him near the "last drop" bar he apparently frequents the place." he spoke, damn did he ever take a breath during his sentences "your a pro hero you should know the background of every mission" he said in a irritated voice fuck he is far to similar to him (yeah I'm sorry your kinda dumb and oblivious rn) 

I didn't respond he was right, I should of asked instead of ending the call and storming off god him being right pisses me off "one last question" he sighed great he's already done with me "What does our villain look like?" god I sound like I should be in UA again "the villain has H/C (no its not you) and is said to have a mutated poison quirk, I thought I had found him but it was just some other low life" low life-a fucking low life! Y/N breathe he probably didn't know it was you...lets just get this mission over with. 

After some stalking around we find the bar, now it was a waiting game on the rooftops, were we gonna wait and hope to see him, or are we going to storm the place and risk scaring him off breaking the silence eraserhead spoke in a whisper "when he leaves that building I'll be able to erase part of his quirk, but you have to come in next stun him because we aren't able to physically touch him due to the second part of his quirk being him naturally secreting poison" Jesus he doesn't talk often but when he talks he doesn't let you get a fucking word in "what happens if we get hit with the poison?" I question "painful and gruesome death, understood?" as I open my mouth he interrupts "great glad to know we are on the same page" fucking dickhead, if he doesn't want to talk he doesn't have to be such a prick about it I turn my head back to the bar giving up on any hope of conversation.

Finally the villain stumbled out of the bar he's obviously drunk this should make things easier "eraser are you ready?" he turns to me and nods his head he than began to speak "on my count" "1" I prepare my footing "2" I get ready to jump "3" I launch myself off the edge of the building, as i near the ground I send a charge through my hands to soften the landing. (yeah that makes no fucking sense but go along with it) 

I hit the ground running the villains noticed me by now, he starts running at me damn he is not small he seems to try and summon some sorta blast from his hands but luckily that doesn't work thanks to eraser, I send a bolt towards him he stumbles out of the way damn it  he goes for a  left hook thanks to his height I duck turning around I send another bolt it hits hell yeah he trips and falls face first I go to send another blast but before I could do anything he gets up with speed and skill you'd expect from a sober man, shit  he throws his hands to his sides almost like he would do to use his quirk but luckily for me I have eraser watching my ba- what's happening to his hands  his hands seem to be gathering a sorta liquid panicking I send another quick blast at him it definitely hits instantaneously he falls to the ground maybe it was overkill but I didn't have time to think about that. 

Turning to the rooftops where eraser is I see him up against a villain, he must of heard the commotion and saw eraser up there, fuck I cant make it up there surely he has it handled  I see something creeping up behind him without thinking I send a ball of electric current to the direction unfortunately for all my aim wasn't at its best though I manged to hit the one creeping up behind I also hit eraser and the other villain, god he is going to have my head on a stick luckily the only two that get stunned are the villains eraser turns his head to me I can tell even from here he has the nastiest scowl going right now. 

This is the worst mission ever.

Once we made sure the villains where completely out and tied up the cops were called, eraser has not said a word to me I should really apologize, looking around I see eraser walking away "eraserhead!" I yell he keeps walking away running to him I stop beside him "Hey eraser I just wanna apologize for what happened, that blast was supposed to hit the villain behind but my aim was off" I began yet again as I open my mouth to continue he interrupts "Your a pro, pros don't get to make excuses, sorry doesn't fix things" I stood there frozen what do I say to that  he looks me up and down with that damn scowl on his face, he turns away and walks away throwing his scarf to one of the building tops and swinging away I was still stood there. 

I scoff and turn away who is he to tell me how a pro hero should be he's right sorry doesn't fix an injury, sorry doesn't save a life-shut up shoving those thoughts to the back of my mind I keep walking home hey surely this cant get worse, I felt a couple light droplets on my head then a increasing amount of droplets which lead to pouring rain why do I bother even trying. 

The walk home was not a fun one the only light was from the passing cars and street lights, by the time I got home I was drenched to the bone stepping in side the apartment was the best feeling ever walk to the shower once again I wash off any remaining dirt, I could feel my hands shaking looking at them I could see some scaring had formed I over did it tonight that escape from eraser before didn't help.

After I  finished in the shower and got changed I went to go check on denki  walking to the room it was silent his light was still on and he seemed to be hunched over his desk I go check to see what he's doing he was sleeping on some of the math textbooks I gave him to study, that reminded me that the UA entrance exams were coming up, I don't know how I forgot denki hasn't stopped talking about it, chuckling to myself I gently pick denki up and take him to his bed  lying him down and pulling his blankets up and giving him a kiss on the forehead I walk to the doorway and turn the lights off "Goodnight denki."

______________________________________________________________________

Omg this was way longer than I planned but hey I actually did it so hopefully this chapter was half decent and I'll be posting again soon

                                                                   Goodbyee