Ron Weasley

Your parents decided to move to England and as a result you were going to Hogwarts. You only knew one family from parties and other stuff like that from events your parents held and that was the Malfoys. However their son Draco in your opinion was way too much of a daddy's boy and over all spoiled. You sat in an empty compartment straightening your Gryffindor robes that had been hiding under your long coat only moments before when you were standing on the muggle platform. You had already been sorted a few weeks earlier to avoid any awkwardness of you standing with a bunch of first years. The door opens slightly and at first you pretend not to notice and continue looking out of the window whilst fiddling with your uniform. 

"I'm sorry what year are you in? It's just your in Gryffindor uniform and yet I don't think I've ever seen you before." A voice says as you turn to face a girl with bushy hair. On either side of her are two boys one with the fieriest red hair and the other with untidy black hair he looked vaguely familiar. 

"I am in 4th year. I have just transferred however as my parents and I just moved here." You quickly explain and the girl nods 

"Well I am Hermione Granger and you are?" She introduces herself holding out her hand for you to take and you do with only a seconds hesitation 

"Y/n L/n and these are..." You trail off

"Harry Potter." The dark haired boy says causing your eyes to widen slightly 

"Ron Weasley." The other says with a huge smile causing you to laugh slightly 

Ron then moves to sit next to you so now he is facing Harry whilst you face Hermione. 

"Well Y/n I hope you like getting in trouble." Ron says after a few minutes pass 

"I don't mind a bit of trouble every now and then. Why?" You ask 

"Well it seems to follow us wherever we go." He replies with a smirk 

Just then the train starts moving and you are off on your way to Hogwarts with your new friends with no idea of what the future may hold.