16-Feelings

____________________

"Well you just lost the deal, you kissed me and have definitely fallen for me. Heck your even walking me back to my dorm" I protest.

"Ah Devont, you see, a kiss doesn't mean that I've fallen for you. It means something, but not that I've fallen for you. I gave you the ring as a mutual understanding, you wanted it, so I gave it to you."

"Your still walking me to my dorm-"

"As friends"

I give up.

"Well, I guess your just going to have to NOT annoy me for a week. What a lovely time I'm going to have."

We reach the portrait hole and a frantic Ginny comes running at me.

"You kissed Fred??" She shouts.

I freeze. I feel Malfoy's icy gaze on me and Ginny's burning one.

"How did you know?"

There was no point in saying the typical 'I can explain' phrase because it won't make a difference. I did kiss Fred. and I also kissed Draco Malfoy.

"Truth or Dare, made Fred pick to choose between you, Alicia, or Luna to kiss, he picked you, said he had already done it" She said frantically.

She looked between the two of us.

"Are you serious?" She panted. "Did you two just get back from a snogging session?"

This girl finds out stuff quicker than I can say oranges.

Malfoy smirks. "It was her birthday gift"

His face had lightened up at the mention of our kiss, it had looked rather annoyed when we were talking about me and Fred kissing.

The portrait hole opens up and a raging Harry walks out.

He stops dead when he sees me and Malfoy. He looks between the two of us and his body stiffens when stares fixedly at my neck.

Ginny quickly turns me around, and makes us head in another direction.

"Was that a hickey?" His voice croaks.

I gulp my spit and feel like slapping Malfoy around the face. He didn't even have the decency to-

"No" Malfoy says quickly.

Even if Harry and Ginny didn't notice, I knew perfectly well that Malfoy had intentionally made that seem suspicious.

I turn back around.

" Right that's it." I flick my hair out of my face and round on Harry. " I get that your worried about me, but that doesn't mean you have to get worked up whenever you see me and Malfoy together. I know you threw this party for me to make up for not inviting me to the you-know-what so don't use that to blackmail me. Just stop acting like my body-guard and start acting like my friend. I'm tired of having to put up with your dick-ish attitude, even on my birthday."

"What you -know -what?" Malfoy asks.

"Shut it!" All three of us shout at him.

He throws his hands up in surrender.

I get ready to spit lies at Harry.

"Now let me get this straight. Me and Malfoy are not dating, we do not have feelings for eachother and I am not on 'their side'. Stop having your delusional conspiracies about me being on Malfoys side. Want to know something? Malfoy actually saved your neck the night we had thing-a-ma- jig, because even knowing that we were in there, he made sure Flich didn't see me so that I could warn you guys not to come out. Don't act shocked, Malfoy already knew that you were the one behind it anyway." I shout finally losing it at Harry.

He had it coming.

"Now go do whatever you were going to do before I hex you" I huff.

He walks off like the coward he is and doesn't say a word.

"That was hot"

"I thought the deal was that you WOULDN'T annoy me" I grumble at Malfoy. "You can take your leave now" I tell him.

"Give me my diary back first."

"Fucking fine I'll give it to you tomorrow"

He comes closer and whispers "You've still got the ring right?"

I look up at him and fold my arms, failing to hold back a smirk.

"Go" I tell him, nodding my head in the direction of the Dungeons.

He goes and I'm met with Ginny who has a I-told-you-so look on her face.

"I still don't forgive you for kissing my brother, but at least it wasn't Ron you kissed." She says as she leads me to our dorm. "And then you go and kiss Malfoy" she shakes her head and pinches the bridge of her nose.

I couldn't help but think of the difference between kissing Fred and Malfoy. Fred was really gentle and slow, Malfoy was hungry and intoxicating...

I swing my arm round Ginny's shoulder and swerve around the Gryffindor's who are shouting my name, presumably to find out if I really did kiss Fred

"Don't worry, you know I'll tell you everything... eventually"

___________________

I went to sleep thinking about him.

Or atleast i tried to sleep.

My mind was racing. Even though I played it off when I was talking to him, I was completely confused by his change in attitude.

Like hello! Aren't I the one Malfoy's supposed to hate?

The awful things he's done to me makes me sick to the core, but he seems different... around me atleast. To everyone else he's still the same old Slytherin snake.

But I'm still mad at him. Kiss me all you want Malfoy but I'm still mad and I'm not going to be the first one falling for him.

____________________

Barely wrote anything plz dont hate me  😭

~Avani