21- Draco?

___________________

"Whose up for exploding snap?" I ask my friends.

They finally gave in and accepted to look past the fact that I'm on good terms with Malfoy and talk to him often. In my mind, they should only start worrying the day I start calling him Draco because that's when things might start getting weird. Not that that day's going to come...

"Snap!"

"Gin you're good at this" I mutter as I swap my cards around.

"You know... has your bet with Malfoy started yet?"

"Bet? What bet?" Fred asks from across the room. Him and George were working on their prank stuff.

"OH! Ginny the bet! I totally forgot!" I hurl my cards away, one getting stuck in Harry's hair, and I run off to the Dungeons.

"What bet?" The Golden Trio mutter behind me.

__________________

"Malfoy! Our bet!" I scream as I run into his dorm.

"Fuck!"

I slam into Zabini's cold and bare torso, and some soothing water droplets fall onto the tip of my nose. I gasp and turn around, biting my nails.

"Sorry..."

"I'm wearing a towel it's okay" He laughs.

I turn back around and see him with ONLY a towel wrapped around him.

I turn back around once I see his alarmed look.

"That didn't mean you could turn around!" He shouts,

I feel my cheecks burn and I decide to head out.
Before I could, my face slams into someone elses, and the fresh smell of peppermint fills me.

I look up to see a frowning Malfoy, he raises his eyebrows as he sees Blaise (wearing only a towel) and me standing alone in  a room.

He walks right past me without another word, and heads to his four-poster.

Slightly annoyed by his behaviour I start reminding him about the bet.

"Remember the bet? We said it would start yesterday but we forgot!"

I reveive no reply and I frown. I look over at Zabini for answers but he just shrugs and puts his hands up, signaling that he didn't want to be part of this.

"Er... Malfoy?"

He still doesn't respond and instead rushes out the Common Room, hitting my shoulder on the way out.

I run after him calling his name.

"Malfoy! Malfoy wait what's wrong? Malfoy listen! Malfoy!"

His pace quickens and I frantically try to catch up.

"... Draco!"

He stops dead in his tracks, and spins around, his platinum blonde hair whipping his face as he does so.

I would have usually scolded myself for saying his name, but I forgot to as I got lost in his gaze.

"Say that again..." He says staring right at me with his mysterious orbs.

"Malfoy-"

"Say my name, Devont"

"Draco?"

I see him bite his lip and smile with his eyebrows raised.