Sincerely Three - Comfort

okay I've never written a poly ship before so it won't be great, but it's a cute ship anyway

gets kind of angsty, but overall fluffy, also cursing

Connor's POV

Evan texted me that Jared wasn't having a good day, and that they should all meet up at his house to make him feel better. I kind of figured this, because he seemed to be avoiding us. I was putting my phone back in my bag when another notification popped up from our group chat:

                                                                         ~babes~

Evan:  Hey, can you two come over to my house after school?

Jared: Sure, wtv

Connor: Yeah, okay, see you there

We can all agree that Jared is an asshole, but he's our asshole. We wouldn't trade him for the world. I went on my way to math, which I wasn't planning to pay attention to, and then to Evan's house, to cheer up Jared.

I called Zoe to ask if I could borrow her car, because my mom doesn't trust me enough to drive without crashing, apparently. "Hey, ZoZo-"

"You only call me that when you want something. What do you want, Connor?" She scoffed.

"Rude. Well I was going to ask if I could borrow your car, I need to get to Evan's house for a surprise for my boyfriend."

"I'm assuming you mean Jared, yeah sure. Meet me at the front doors and I'll give you the keys."

'Thanks, dude-"

"You owe me though." She said and hung up. Well, that's what you get from a sibling relationship, huh? I pulled the hair from my face, and walked to the front doors. 

"Thank youuuu." Zoe rolled her eyes and handed me the keys. I texted Jared to come to the car, because Evan somehow was already at home. 

Jared's POV

I walked up to my boyfriend's car, still sad from today's events. Connor opened the car door for me. "thanks." I mumble. I can just feel his pitying face. I don't deserve his pity.

We drive down to our boyfriend's house. Why are we even going? Does he have something he needs to talk about? whatever. he'll tell us when we get there, I guess.

Connor smiles at me and unlock the doors. What are they planning? I kick off my shoes and look up to see a blanket fort, bath bombs sprinkled across the floor, and music playing in the background. "Wow, who's this for?" I ask. 

Evan's POV

I knew he was dense, but I didn't know he was this dense. "You, silly." I say simply. "It looked like you were having a rough day, so I set this up. Do you wanna cuddle?" It looked like he was going to cry.

"Fuck, Jarey, are you okay?" Connor asked before I could. Jared nods and pulls us both into a hug. Well, more like tackles us, we ended up collapsing onto the couch. 

"What happened, J? Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"Yeah. I was going to science, and some kids, yknow, said some things, about.. us.." he said between sobs.

I looked at Connor. We pulled him in for a bear hug. "Oh, Jarey, we get it. It's going to be okay." Connor said.

Connor's POV

I lifted Jared's chin up and wiped his eyes. I landed a quick peck on his lips, which lasted a little longer than it should have. "kinky." And just like that, he was back to normal.

"D'aw, c'mere, you bath bomb fucker." Evan said and kissed his cheek. I love my boys.

okay okay yes that was bad but I've never written a poly ship before so next time maybe it'll be better