Chapter thirty

I'm awoken early by the sound of a lawn mower nearby. Jacob's hand is still draped across my stomach and his face nestled against my arm, the same way he fell asleep last night. I realise now just how early we did fall asleep and didn't even wake again for dinner, I'm not surprised though on my part, the crying, the panic attack and then the sex with Jacob completely wiped me out. So many emotions in such a short space of time. I definitely needed a good sleep. Especially after being up most of the night before.

My stomach growls underneath the weight of him and I'm definitely ready for some food. I can't remember the last time I ate.
Before I contemplate getting up, flashbacks from last night start to flood my thoughts and the most exciting one of course is the moment Jacob said he loved me. The way he studied every inch of my naked body. I felt so vulnerable underneath him, in a way that made me all his and he felt like all mine.

A soft groan falls from Jacob's plump lips as he stretches and carefully opens his eyes. Immediately his eyes lock with mine and a smile spreads across his face.

"Morning." He whispers through his sleepy husky voice.

He looks perfect, even with his hair slightly dishevelled, if anything it makes him sexier.

"Morning." I reply with a smile and playfully tug at his messy hair.

"Stop it, you'll get me horny." He says as he jokingly swats my hand away.

I giggle loudly at the ridiculous comment. I probably look like something from a zombie movie right now. My eyes still feel puffy and my make up is probably smudged all over the place.

"Sure!" I sarcastically jeer.

Jacob takes ahold of my hand that was resting on my stomach and pulls it down to feel his hard length.

"See?" He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and giggle at his playfulness.

As he looks back up his expression becomes more serious. But still gentle.

"There's some things I want to talk to you about, but first I thought you could jump in the shower and get ready, because there's somewhere special I want to take you." He continues softly before tucking a bit of hair behind my ear and stroking my cheek with his thumb.

Immediately his touch gives me goosebumps all over my skin and my heart speeds up slightly. I nod in agreement and lean down to give him a gentle kiss before I head off to the bathroom. He holds me against his lips for a few seconds longer with his hand now firmly around the back of my neck.

I could quite easily lay here with him all day but I'm eager to see this special place. I love surprises.
I soon head back to mine for a change of clothes, the weather still isn't great so I opt for some dark blue jeans, ankle boots and a long brown jacket over a cream turtle neck jumper. I give my face a good wash too after my shower and finish by reapplying some subtle make up. Nothing over the top but just enough to give myself some colour back in my cheeks and some volume to my lashes.

Before I know it I see Jacob already heading for his black car, I quickly try to silence my hungry stomach by eating a banana before grabbing a bottle of water and heading out to meet him.

He looks unbelievably handsome. As the weather is starting to change, so is his fashion. I love the way these new jumpers cling to him, although he is more covered you can still make out his thick arm muscles through the fabric. He looks casual, but sexy.