ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ

[Night]

They didn't sleep, instead just casually chatted about random things and about their high school stuff with a gist of nostalgia. Talking about that, Jungkook regrets not conversing with him in school. He's not bad like others used to say. 

Taehyung would casually wink at him and make him shy and blush hard but he knew that it meant nothing.

Currently, Taehyung was in his room planning...about his mission. 

Suddenly he felt strange. 

"Why... everything is so silent?" He whispered to himself, Because in thise days he got to know Jungkook doesn't really stay silent, even if he is bored. He used to watch Iron Man to entertain himself. 

Curiously Taehyung walked out of his room and went to Jungkook's room. 

The lights were off and Jungkook was beside the window glancing outside the fixed window frame. 

Then Taehyung realized that it's been days since he didn't walk outside of this apartment.

He felt heartbroken seeing him this solemn.

'He once never told me to let him go..' 

The blonde carefully stepped in the room and walked straight towards him.

"Jungkook..." he softly said, not wanting the younger to get startle. 

Jungkook flinched at the voice, he was in a daze and by hearing his name by Taehyung he came to his senses and turned to loo see Taehyung, seeing him a tear escaped from his eye and he quickly wiped it not wanting for the older to see, but he did.

"Jungkook, you were crying?" He asked with a tint of guilt.

"Nah, it's-i'm fine" Jungkook raised his lips in a smile.

Taehyung knew by heart now not to trust whenever he says this, that he was not fine, ofcourse how can he be fine so instead of saying something, he got closer to him and much to the younger's utter surprise, the blonde placed his arms over his shoulder and engulfed him in a hug.

Jungkook was taken aback, yet again by the unexpected side of him.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to console someone...but I didn't want you to keep hurting in silence. I'm sorry too after all it's because of me. I know if it weren't for me you wouldn't have to suffer but I'm sorry my hands are tied up im so sorry kook." Taehyung softly apologised.

Jungkook stayed silent, getting goosebumps as the elder's breath hovered over his bare neck. 

Some part of him wanted to yell at Taehyung, 

Some wanted to run away from him even knowing he couldn't escape the guards outside but some parts of him wanted to be like this even in few days he will be facing god knows what–