Chapter 3

Hikari POV

I keep Thinking , of yesterday do Aizen really care about me or he is only protecting Arecna and me from any harm"I hope I'm right"I love him so much but maybe he doesn't feel the same about me, maybe to him I'm just crazy Hikari takanashi.

Arecna:"Hiiiiiikaaaariiiiiii Look what I found in Aizens room"

Hikari: "What "

Arecna:"His photo album"

Hikari: "I wanna see I wanna see ♥-♥"

Arecna:"Here you go"

Hikari :"Ahahahah can I have this picture of Aizen"

Arecna:"Where's are tread"

Hikari: "Right here"

Arecna: "okay"

(Hikari gives Arecna a Yaoi comic books, and Arecna gave Hikari a photo of Aizen naked ^-^)

~Ring~

?:"Hello aizen how are you"

Aizen:"Oooh hello, I'm doing fine "

?:"I heard Hikari moved in"

Aizen:"Oooh Yeah, what's wrong with that"

?:"We'll you now she is arecna's best friend, And she have a crush on you"

Aizen:"(....,)

?:"aizen ,are you dear , aizen"

~End of phone call~

Aizen: "(......). ~Flashback~

I'm sorry aizen,(crying) I love you so much even if you don't feel the same way ,I will always love you" I'm sorry I should have leasing to you I didn't I'm sorry ..It's okay Hikari what it matters the most is that your okay"

~ End of flashback ~

Aizen: "Hikari"

Hikari POV

Hikari: "Arecna gave me Aizen's photo album,Wow baby I didn't now we was that hot"

Aizen: "Hikari"

Hikari: "Oooh shit" (Blushing)"

Aizen:"Can we take a walk "

Hikari: "Yeah why not"

Aizen:"Hikari do you really have feelings for me"

Hikari: "huh"

Aizen: "Please answer my question Hikari"

Hikari: "yes I kinda have a crush on you"

Aizen:"I thought so "

Hikari: "why Aizen"

Aizen:"(.......)"

Hikari:"Aizen "(Blushing)

Aizen:"it's that I don't feel the same way, I love someone else"

Hikari: "(A tear feel down Hikari cheek)" (And runs away)"

Aizen: "Hikari wait , I'm so stupid"

Hikari enters her room and look her door, Why he hurt my feelings ,he Doesn't feels anything for me he never did"

~Ring , Ring ~

Hikari: "It's Aizen I won't answer, I don't care if he Love someone else ,I could fellin love with someone, I don't think that will ever happened I will always love him, I was so happy to move in here now I don't even now why I came here, think if it better for Me to go back home"

~Phone~

Hikari: "Oooh hey arecna"

Arecna:"What's with the voice, what happened "

Hikari: "I think I'm going back home"

Arecna:"But why"

Hikari: "I doesn't matters anyway"

Arecna:"Hikari ,Hikari wait Aizennnn "

~End of phone call~

Arecna POV

Arecna:"Where's is he"

Ulqiorra:"In his room"

Arecna:"Sosuke Aizen, what in the hell happened between you and Hikari hmm"

Aizen: "Non of your damm business"

Arecna:"non of my business, of course is my business I love Hikari more than a best friend she is like a sister I never had"

Aizen:"(......)"

Arecna:"I can't believe you did this "

Hikari: "I'm ready to go back home, I'm leaving this here for everyone should remember me"we'll I'm leaving of here, Bye Espadas bye sosuke Aizen this is a goodbye forever"

Arecna:"Hikari wait don't leave huh, she already gone "

Aizen: "Hikari I need to talk to you"

Arecna:"Can't You a see she left back home you stupid "

Aizen: "ooooh no I need to bring her back"

~Train Curst Island ~

Hikari: "Bye forever, sorry Arecna Love you sis"

~Please come on board everyone that's going to curst island , its are next stop~

Hikari: "Well here it is Bye Hueco mundo "(Crying)

~Aizen arrived the train station~

Aizen:"Hikari, Hikari, Hikariiiiiii where Are you-

~To be continue ~

Hikari:" Oooh hey everyone,I can't believe it's almost valentines day,But looks like I'm looking someone to be my valentine, its looks like the person I love Won't be my valentine " I want all of you to now that love is not all from you If you beautiful or not it's what's what you're heart that count "

Seeya in the next chapter
Spoiler #
Will Aizen take the train the curst island to to get back Hikari or maybe not ,will Aizen's crush doesn't feels the same about him and lost the one that could have love him forever will he go and bring Hikari back to hueco mundo"

~Findout on Chapter4~