Broken.

If you didn't read the description I gotten logged out of my old account and had to make a new one which is this one, my old account's name is Assassingamer1009, hope you enjoy the chapter.

Dabi's pov

I was laying in my bedroom trying to sleep when my alarm rang, I looked up and it was 6 am. I hadn't had sleep all night, I never sleep. After that I got dressed, I walked of the bathroom after changing, to see Toga standing there. "Hey Dabi!" said Toga. "What is it" I said "Well Shingaraki wants you!" said Toga. "Fine I'll be right there" I said. After I said that she left. I then went back into the bathroom and pulled out a familiar object that I have been trying to reject, and I have rejected to far but don't know how much longer I can reject. It was a blade. I wanted to cut so bad, I wanted to control my pain, I deserved pain. It's hard to hold back from cutting, but I somehow managed it. After I was done with that I went downstairs, to see what Crusty wants.

I headed to where crusty was, I then walked right up to him. "What is it, crusty?" I said "Well we are going on a mission" Said crusty. "Who's going as well?" I said. "The mission includes me, Toga, you and if something goes wrong Kurogiri will come in and get us" said crusty. "Tch, okay whatever. When are we going?" I said. "We are going tomorrow morning" said crusty "Okay whatever, bye" I said as I walked off.

Shigaraki's pov

Dabi seems off, but he is always like this though. Dabi walked off so fast, he didn't even ask what the mission was. I decided that's I was gonna go upstairs and tell him he forgot to ask what the mission was. I then got up and walked upstairs. I knocked on his door he then opened the door. "What is it crusty" Dabi said. "Well you forgot to ask what the mission was, so I came here to tell you that the mission is to gather information from sneaking into U.A and see if they have anything that may be useful to them or us." I said. "Okay well goodbye, crusty bitch" Dabi said as he shut the door. "Hey! Fuck you" I said "oh fuck you crusty bitch" Dabi said from inside his room. After Dabi said that I walked off.

Dabi's pov

"Oh fuck you crusty bitch" I said, after that it was quiet so I assumed that he walked off. I then layed down and tried to take a nap but I never can sleep, I don't deserve it anyway.

The next day

My alarm clock rang, another day with no sleep, I wonder if I am ever gonna be able to sleep. I sit up and I walk off to the bathroom, I took a shower and then I put my clothes on. I was about to walk out but I saw a glimmer out the corner of my eye. I looked at the glimmer and picked it up, but I accidentally cut myself doing that. It was the blade. When I cut myself I felt in control for a second I wanted to feel more. I then thought to my self 'no its bad for me' 'it won't help me' 'but it feels good' 'I deserve pain' 'cut your self you deserve it' and other things as well I was trying my hardest bit to cut and I put the blade down. But I ended up picking it back up and pulled up my sleeve, I was about to cut but then I realized what I was doing. 'No I shouldn't do this this isn't good for me, but I want to feel it again...' I ended up losing the fight that I was trying so hard not to lose. I ended up cutting 11 on each arm. I felt in control and it felt good when I was cutting, but it did hurt but I deserved it. I then wrapped up my arm and cleaned up the bloody mess. I walked out of the bathroom and someone was standing there, it wasn't Toga this time surprisingly, it was crusty. "What do you want crusty" I said "I wanted to say that we are leaving for the mission in 6 minutes, you better hurry up" said Shingaraki. "Whatever, I'll be down there in a bit" I said "ok, well bye" said crusty as he walked out.

I then sat on my bed, I was in my thoughts which wasn't a good place 'you should just die' 'why would the league want you, you're weak' 'I bet you're family doesn't miss you' I then tried thinking about better things but I ended up thinking again, but about something else 'why did I have to become a villain, I don't want to be a villain band do bad things. I have always wanted to be a hero, and I still want to be a hero, but I'm to weak there's no point in even trying..' I thought about that until someone called me to come downstairs and hurry up. I then sat up and I went downstairs. "I'm here" I said "yay you're here! Now I can go see Izu-Chan!" said Toga. "If you want to see him then let's get going, hurry up" said crusty. "Ok, ok whatever, crusty" I said, then we headed off to U.A.

When they got to U.A

"Toga, you go take someone's blood and go into the school, take some keys for the back door of U.A and come back to us." Said crusty. "Ok!" said Toga, as she took some blood from someone that is not in the hero course that was walking to school. After Toga took the girls blood she entered U.A. Toga came out with some keys. "I found the keys!" said Toga. Crusty then took the keys and then we started heading to the back door of U.A.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this chapter is not to different from the original that I didn't get to do on my old account but its a little different. I only did part of the chapter that was on my old account, that I didn't get to publish by a little different things happened. Anyways have a good day.