🔞 Caught

POV: You work as a maid for a British gentleman and you were snooping but he caught you.

❌Trigger Warnings❌
- Boss/employee (title 9 violation 😅)

- Punishment (bondage, temperature play, overstimulation)

- mild knife/fear play

- Dubious consent between adults (she's freaked out at first but gets into it later on)

🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝🗝

Curiosity killed the cat, an expression your mother used often when you were young. To bad you didn't heed her words.

It had started innocently, you were simply straightening up your master's office as you always did. As you were tidying up the desk you'd accidently bumped his pencil holder, causing it to fall on the floor. You dropped to your hands and knees, quickly picking up the scattered writing utensils and replacing them in the fallen holder.

That's when you noticed a drawer wasn't fully closed. You'd meant to just to close it, but something nagged at you. You didn't know how your boss made his fortune. He'd always been very secretive about his business matters. So you decided to take a peak, carefully sliding the drawer further open to look inside.

Leather bound ledgers filled the space. Your fingertips trailed over the spine of one. It was well worn as if it had been opened and closed often.

It's none of your business, but you can't help but wonder what's noted inside. What person hand writes their transactions these days? So you carefully extract one from the drawer.

This one appears to be account numbers and money amounts. Your eyes go wide at the number of zeros. What kind of profession gave you this kind of money?

You replace the ledger and grab another. This one looks like... Shipments? It's a list of ports and and times? Your eyes scan the pages. Whatever he's selling or buying is on a global scale...

Stop digging, a voice in the back of your mind echoes in warning.

It comes to late though, as you find yourself staring at a shipping manifest.

You return the book to the drawer and close it. Leaning your forehead against the desk as you sat on your knees.

He had to be on a watchlist right? Surly this kind of stuff wasn't going unnoticed?

You quickly found it didn't matter because when you straighten up and try to collect yourself you find your employer sitting on the leather sofa across the office. Elbows on his knees, index fingers to his lips as he appraises you.

"Hello, darling." He says in his deep British accent, "it's a shame really. I liked you I really liked you." His hands lower as you stare at him wide eyed, "but now that you've seen those things, I can't let you go without a little punishment, can I?"

"Sir, I-"

"Try to keep it to a low moan when I do, otherwise I might end up enjoying it. And you wouldn't want that would you, darling?" He says as he stands, cracking his knucks, "Now, where shall we begin?"

Instinct has you backing up into the bookshelves behind you as he comes forward.

"Sir, please wait- I-"

His hand settles at the base of your throat, "You what, darling? You won't tell anyone? You're right about that. When I'm done with you talking will be the last thing on your mind."

His hand slides from the front around to the back of your neck, "come along, dear."

You stumble after him as he pulls you along. Your heart beats frantically as he drags you with him. You trip over your own feet which is when he stops and turns. Suddenly your world is upside down as he lifts you over his shoulder. You flail in panic, resulting in a slap on your lower ass cheek poking out from beneath your uniform skirt.