Fluffy

*Tsukki's POV*

          I'm gonna be real honest, I did not intend to fall asleep so fast. I guess I just felt comfy, which would be interesting since I literally fell asleep on the floor covered in the thinnest blanket. Anyway, I woke up in the middle of the night, y'know, like any normal human. I sat up and looked around. Tadashi had fallen asleep and the room was quiet apart from his occasional snores.

          I smiled to myself and picked up my phone. Apparently it was 2:45. So I scrolled through a few social media apps (Guys I can never be specific okay?? There's too many T^T). After a few minutes though, I got tired of it, so I decided to poke around Yama's room. Many people think poking around is nosey and rude, for me, It's a way of getting to know someone better.

          Me and Yamaguchi have been friends since grade school, so I knew a lot about him. Still, I found looking around his room fun. He had this place on his wall dedicated to art he had drawn. It was really good, there were a few sunflowers and animals there. Yamaguchi had a desk in the corner where he did homework, now it had a book open with a few papers strewn about.

          They had his handwriting on them, but I only skimmed them. The papers were something along the lines of he likes someone. Now that was a surprise. He'd never had a crush before, or at least I don't think. I looked over at him. He seemed so calm, sleeping like that. I slowly walked over to him. Who is it? I thought, my hand messing with his hair. Who knew his hair could be so soft and fluffy?