𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖑

──────────── ❀ ────────────

Name :
Arinea Hernie Carosil

Age :
16

Kingdom :
Carosil Kingdom

Role (Royalty, Nobility or Commoner?) :Royal

Commoner?) :
Royal

Ranking (none if commoner) :
Crowned Princess and Heir

Family :
King Jiasn
Queen Marisilia
Prince Horia <- Second oldest (fraternal triplets with Arinea, Laijoa, and Kerian)
Princess Laijoa <- Third oldest
Princess Kerian <- Fourth oldest
Princess <- Fifth oldest  (open for play )
Prince——— (@Hellsflamingbitch)

She's cousins with Aster, Leo, and her aunt is Queen Maristella

Their curse/power :
Fades into the shadows at night exposing her to danger. She originally could see everything within the shadows causing her to have serious paranoia and ultimately lead her to attempt to run away to live with her cousins even though she hates Leo. Her curse was inflicted upon her by a fairy her father summoned to make everyone love him even though he certainly doesn't deserve the title of King. Because of his greed and lust for the power his people possessed that he didn't, the fairy decided to curse his first born which he showed no care for. Originally, she was just cursed into a half shadow being who was forced to hide until Aster had her friends preform a spell to strip the shadow from the princess. Since they couldn't rid her of the curse, he decided to change it to instead just draw her into the shadows after the sun disappears. After a few weeks of research on how to help since she wouldn't be able to stay in their kingdom forever, Cassai, Asters closest friend, and his sister Vega found a way to strip her of the shadow until after dark in which is the only time she will be exposed to the shadows. Because of this, Vega said wanted to find a way for her to remain safe day and night, so, with the permission of Ari, she preformed something called "the ritual of Spirit" to break away a little of her that would become a guide for the night. There IS a way to control it, but that leaves the princess vulnerable to the darkness. Leo never trusted her even after having the curse altered since in his eyes, once part of the darkness, always part of the darkness.