The Docter

After about a hour the teens were eager to meet Doctor Ravens. She had yet shown her face. (She's still watching from the cameras. Though she yet has good information she still has hope so she's gonna watch them a bit longer.

Luke took it upon himself to rally up the others so they could look for the doctor. 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝?, Like asked himself.

"Excuse me if you fuckers haven't noticed doctor Ravens is no where in sight." He yelled at the top of his lungs. Cameron and Marie came around the corner. "Yeah where is she? I mean there's no way in hell I'm gonna stay here unless I know exactly why we're here and we can't find that out if she doesn't show herself." Said Cameron.

Rain, Scarlet, and Ashton all came from different directions. "I agree. I'm not gonna just sit and wait here, what if this was just an elaborate plan a serial killer came up with to murder us easily. " Commented Rain. (Little did she know she wasn't to far off)
"Then it's settled we'll leave if she doesn't show her face in the next fifteen minutes. " Scarlet announced.
"M-maybe w-we should stay in p-pairs. " Ashton suggested.  "Here I call being paired with her. " Rain said grabbing Scarlet's hand and dragging her into another room to try and spot the doctor.

Scarlets face was burning red, the others girls hand seemed so soft to her. She quickly shook her head trying to get rid of the feeling. 𝙄 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, she thought to herself. 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖- 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙥.

"Where do you think the doctor might be hiding? " Rain asked pulling Scarlet out of her train of thought. "I have no idea. " But right after she said that a women kicked open the door. She had  unruly black hair with a lab coat and a note book. "Hello hello, sorry for my absence I was doing something. "

The other came rushing into the room. "You must be Doctor Ravens! " Marie exclaimed in a high pitch squeel.  "That's right. "

𝘼/𝙉 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮.  🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🖤🖤