III Percy I Give A Tour Of The Camp

"Ok, so start by telling me everything about yourself,"I say.
"Well, I am 16 years old. How old are you?"
"I am 18 years old. By the way, we are here."
"Um, where's here exactly? She asked bewildered.
"The weapons shed. Every demigod needs a weapon. For example, my weapon is Anaklusmos, or Riptide. I pulled it out of my pocket and and uncapped it. Instantly it sprang into a full-fledged sword. She says," Wow" and I cap my pen back.
This next statement takes me by surprise. She states flatly,"Oh I already have some weapons. Great for defense and offense." Then to prove her point, she pulls out her dolphin bracelet. At least that's what I thought it was until she flipped it to the inside and a shield spiraled out of it. It was beautiful. It depicted her and me together fighting back-to-back off monsters. It also had crests of water around us like we were showing our powers and combining them. The water was all around us. Annabeth, Piper, Jason and Nico were in the background all fighting as one. As if they had been training all their lives together for this moment. Which I just they kinda did. Piper and Annabeth were fighting back-to-back as well. Annabeth showing off her beautiful dragon sword skills and Piper was pictured with the cornucopia spewing fruit and wielding her dagger, Katoptris, fending off enemies. Nico and Jason was the same way. Back-to-back and Jason was pictured as using his lightning to strike down enemies and wielding his golden gladius. Nico, on the other hand, was shown opening up the earth while shadows danced around them protecting them from direct air attacks. It was beautiful, no doubt.I have to admit it was as beautiful as it was creepy. How did she get a picture like this and more importantly how did she know about us? This looks like it was depicted from the future. Creepy but cool. She seems to notice the picture displayed on her shield for the first time. She looked at me with a puzzled expression.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.
"Its just that I just got this shield and I haven't seen the picture on it, yet. Considering how my life has been the last few hours. Who are these people on it? I know you and me, but that's about it." "Oh and before you say anything I also have a weapon or weapons I should say." She then points to her shark watch." This first button on the side give me an endless supply of throwing daggers. They come back to me with just a flick of the wrist. And if you press the second button you get a sword much like yours. Only problem, I must name it. It has never been used. Just made for me out of the Cyclopes forges. Brand new. Anyway, the good thing about this is that if I lost either one of them they will appear on my wrists in just a few minutes.
"To answer your question thats Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter/Zeus, and last but not least Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. Now for you to answer my questions, who made those weapons for you? What do you mean you have to name your sword? And I guess you don't need any weapons, do you?"
"One, Poseidon made me these weapons for me for my sixteenth birthday. The reason I have to name my sword is because it hasn't been name yet, seeing as it was freshly made. And lastly, I guess your right. So can we move along to the rest of the camp? Because I would like to see everything else.
My head is buzzing. Poseidon made those for her? I decide to let it go, so I come up with the idea that she should meet Annabeth, my girlfriend.
"Hey, I will show you the rest of the camp. Besides you have some people to meet." I say starting to get excited."
"Like who?" she asks curiously.
"Well, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, for starters."
"Wouldn't that be a bad idea, me meeting her? I mean she could decide that she hates me right out the gate and we would never get along."
I thought about it for a moment and remembered what Annabeth had said so long ago. I have very strong feelings for you I just don't know if they're positive or negative yet. She could've been right. But still I believed Annabeth would like her so I said,"She has put up with me all these years hasn't she?"
"Well, I don't know. How long have you guys been together?" she asks jokingly.
"2 years" I say. "Anyway, point is she will like you. Besides I need to show you the rest of the camp."
So we took off. I showed her the archery area, the sword arena, the lake, the forest/woods. I also showed her the metal shop, the arts and crafts room, and the climbing wall. There were some campers that was on full force mode. They had the walls shaking violently, with lava at their feet and boulders dropping in on them. They were rapidly closing together as well. I told her about everything that happened to me in the past few years as I was showing her around. I also told her about the camp itself. In return, she told me about her life that she used to have and how it when sideways in a matter of seconds. I felt I could tell her anything. She looked the way I felt.
Finally, I take her to the cabins. I explain to her which cabin is which, why there there, and last but not least I showed her our cabin.
It didn't look like much on the outside. A low gray building made of sea stone with shells and coral fossils imprinted in the rock. It has been recently polished. On the inside it was like a normal cabin: beds, hooks, and tables. At the back of the cabin was a big basin of gray sea rock, with a spout like the head of a fish carved in stone. As always, out of its mouth burst a stream of water, a saltwater spring that trickled into the pool. The water was always hot. It always makes the cabin warm and summery. It also smells like the sea. Which reminds me of the beach I would go to with my mom in the summers. It always had golden drachmas in the bottom of it.
I could see her taking it all in. Finally, she looks at me smiles and says," I am glad I have you for a brother. I have always wanted one. Now I finally have one. This is so overwhelming but I also feel a sense of peace. . . . . . .Well, now are you going to introduce me to Annabeth now or what?"
I look at the clock on the wall:7:28. "I will after we eat, ok? Right now we need to go to the dining pavilion."
So we went to eat. I didn't realized how hungry I was until we left. And with that we left for the dinner.