𝐽𝑆𝑆

INSIDE THE COMMUNITY OF ALEXANDRIA, MADDY PUSHED MEREDITH ON the stroller, as she talks to her

                       INSIDE THE COMMUNITY OF ALEXANDRIA, MADDY PUSHED MEREDITH ON the stroller, as she talks to her. "The things you do for your twins. Am I right?" Maddy asks Meredith who only looks at her and smiles at her. Luca and Jessie join them.

"Where's Mel going?" Bella asks reaching her. They hear screams, "Get Meredith and Luca! Now!" Bella tells them seeing one of their lookouts fall over the wall on fire. Maddy does as told and Bella draws her arrow. Luca holds Jessie's hand and he clutches onto his knife.

A person gets close to them and Bella aims her arrow, "take one more step and you're dead." Bella warns them. "I only miss when I want to." They look at them, and they take a step closer and Bella releases her arrow, and it's in their brain. "Told you, asshole." She says. "Let's go." Bella says Jessi, Luca, and Maddy,  nod.

"Come on!" Enid says seeing the girls and Luca, they run, Enid leads them and Maddy stays in the middle with Meredith, who's unaware everything going on. Luca still holds onto Jessie's hand. Bella is the last one, keep her eyes open. They make their ways to Rick's home. Enid moves the doorknob and it rattles as she tries to open it. Carl check it's out, it's Enid, with Bella, Luca, Jessie, and Maddy, Maddy holds Meredith in her arms.

Enid greets, "Hi."

"Why didn't you just knock?" Carl asks them. "Where's Mel?"

"She's not in Alexandria." Bella says. "Her and Elijah went over the fence." Bella adds Maddy gives her a look. Carl looks at the Watson girls and nods. Jessie can already tell that's going to to be problem.

Enid says holding up the keys, "I have these. Didn't want them to have them. And I wanted to say good-bye."

Carl says, "Okay, watch the back door. Tell me if you see them coming."

"Where's Judith?" Maddy asks.

"Upstairs." Carl says.

"I'll stay with them, last line of defense." Bella says.

"Me too." Maddy says not wanting to witness the awkward about to go down. Or Carl to question her about her twin sisters whereabouts.

"Us too." Jessie says taking Luca with them.

"Okay." Carl nods and the girls go upstairs to Judith's room.

Enid says, "I'm not staying."

Carl says, "You're not going anywhere. Sit down. You're helping me protect Judith. They're not getting inside this house." They sit back to back, "We're not gonna let them. Did you see them?"

Enid says, "They're just people. This place is too big to protect. There are too many blind spots. That's how we were able to."

Carl cuts her off, "—They got in the walls, but they're gonna die. All of them. Don't tell me good-bye."