𝑁𝑂𝑊

AT ALEXANDRIA, EVERYONE IS WORKING TO CLEAN UP THE COMMUNITY, ANASTASIA checked all her children, but she can't find Mel, and she felt like she was losing her dam mind

"Where's Melanie?" Anastasia asks her oldest daughter, Maddy. "Madison." Anastasia says her name in a warning tone. Maddy hated whenever her mom used her full name, she swallows before looking at her. "Where is your twin sister?" Anastasia asks her and Maddy looks at her mom uneasy.

"She went over the wall with Elijah." She says and Anastasia looks at her and sighs. "You guys will be the death of me." She sighs. "Help any of the injured." She says looking at her, and her kids.

WHEN THE GROUP ARRIVES, ANASTASIA SEES HER BROTHERS BRING IN SCOTT AND ANNIE, She quickly tends to Scott with Miles assistance. Denise checks Annie's foot. She witness Luca reunion with Mason, Jessie's with Blake.  Anastasia can only hope

"Where's Elijah?" Mason asks.

"Elijah is outside with Melanie. They thought it was a great idea to sneak out." She says curtly. As Maddy enters with Meredith in her arms.

  OUTSIDE IN THE COMMUNITY OF ALEXANDRIA, THE PEOPLE FORTIFY THE FENCE, the people fortify the fence, everyone looks worried, as the growling outside the fence continues, Rick walks to them. Joaquin was outside helping as well.

Rick says, "You can hear it. Some of you saw it. They got back here, half of them. Still enough to surround us 20 deep. Look, I know you're scared. You haven't seen anything like this. You haven't been through anything like this. But we're safe for now. The panel the truck hit seems intact. We reinforced it just in case. Either way, the wall's gonna hold together. Can you?"
He looks around at them, "The others, they're gonna be back."

Rosita adds, "They're gonna be back."

Rick says, "Daryl, Abraham, Sasha, they have vehicles. They're gonna lead 'em away, just like the others. And Glenn and Nicholas are gonna walk back through the front gate after. They know what they're doing, and we know what we need to do. We keep noise to a minimum. Pull our blinds at night. Even better, keep the lights out. We'll try to make this place as quiet as a graveyard, see if they move on."

A woman says, "This place is a graveyard." as the banging, growling continue.

Aaron informs them, "The quarry broke open and those walkers were heading this way. All of them. The plan that Rick put into place stopped that from happening. He got half of them away. I was out there recruiting with Daryl. I wanted to try to get into a cannery and scavenge, and Daryl wanted to keep looking for people. We did what I wanted... and we wound up in a trap set by those people. And I lost my pack. They must've followed our tracks. Those people who attacked us... they found their way back here because of me." Ash holds Joaquin arm, kissing his shoulder proving her husband comfort. Deanna walks away.