Lost in the wrong universe

A hand came out from the mirrored portal.

A young girl with long luscious light-purple hair walks through the portal and appears to be inside a large white building with computers all around

She saw a small fat looking creature in a lab coat sleeping clumsily on a chair. The girl didn't know where she was, but she was curious.

She found the exit and went outside. She looks at the world around her as it is unknown to her. The ground was made of rock and fences surrounded her.

The air felt different and overwhelming, But it felt familiar.

"Hey! Why are you here?!" A voice called out from behind her.

She jumped and quickly looked over where the yell came from.

A tall guard was coming right towards her as she panics!
She jumps with the air and bursts off the ground out of there! She flys away as the alarms go off!
She flies out of the atmosphere and looks down upon the large planet.

She looks around at the other planets light-years away and feels a cool breeze hit her face.
Space dust flew along with the flow of the winds throughout the air of space and through the galaxy. She notices the endless ocean of clouds above at the top of the universe above all of the planets.

She gets intrigued and flies up.

She touches the clouds with her hands as she floats under it. She decides to adventure into it and finds herself blinded with bright misty white.
She soon makes it to the top and sees cities made of clouds and people of light. The people of light danced and sang.
Music flowed throughout the clouds as it created the water of life pouring down throughout the planets giving them life and landing into Universe Bay.

The girl was amused

The girl was amused. She walked through the city as the people of light noticed her and freaked!
She was unknown to them, so therefore they were scared.

They all ran away frightened not knowing what she was. The God of the clouds heard the ruckus and showed itself! It grew bigger than all of the cities combined and looked down upon the girl.

Without hesitations, it strikes her down with its lightning! Casting her back down to where she came from but even further to the bottom of Universe Bay.

She crashes into the water and quickly swims up for air

She crashes into the water and quickly swims up for air. She starts waving against the water and starts manipulating it. It flows away from her body as it starts to form over her head and body.
It forms a large bubble as she sinks to the bottom of the bay.

She sits down and thinks; she's scared and away from home into another reality that is unknown. She doesn't know what to do... but the air feels familiar.

She plays with her fingers and crafts a stick.

As it moves it distorts the air. It caught her attention as she formed it into a bigger stick and moved it around even quicker.

The air distorted frantically struggling to keep its existence.

It seemed to her that the world around her wasn't used to the things she could craft. She threw the stick into the water as the water touching the stick started to disappear out of existence!

She was shocked and grabbed the stick out from the water. She looked at the stick and thought.
She made the stick disappear and put her hand on the ground of sand.

She pulls her hand up as a flower such as a Sacred Lotus appears with its petals of stars.

The flower started to affect and damage the atoms around it, as they were erased out of existence

It slowly reaches further, erasing everything around it as it spreads like a virus.

The girl watches, knowing what she's doing.
It sets off a warning, this was very bad!