- Nervous -

[ Isami Aldini x Reader ]

Your (e/c) hues scanned the list of students included for the upcoming annual autumn elections. Fingers fighting with each other, your anxiousness grows each passing minute before your eyes landed on a name of your own.
(L/n)(Y/n), written under the list for group A.

"Shit..."

You blurt out, catching the attention of your friends nearby. The shocked with a flabbergasted countenance greeted you.

"What?"

You asked, quirking an eyebrow upward.

"(Y/n)-chan... you can curse?!"

Yuki exclaimed as if they never heard someone blurting a swear word. Yukihira came up to you with a grin on his face, gripping your shoulders, saying,

"Say that again!"
"I'm not in the fucking mood, Yukihira-san."

Removing his grip from your shoulders, you bowed to the rest before walking away from them.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why am I included?' 

You thought, walking without a sense of direction. You heard stories about the Autumn elections. Not only will you fight with the other young chefs, but several eyes would watch you. Plus, you will be competing with Alice's aide, Yukihira Soma, and Hayama Akira, who kept on sniffing something which you possibly hope, is not a drug.

Watch you as you embarrass yourself by becoming a living turmoil in your workspace, embarrassing yourself with your dish to judges with tongues of high-standard.

"Hey, hey, hey. (Y/n)-chan, are you alright?"

You looked upwards to see Isami, his squinted eyes looking at you in worry. You didn't even notice that he followed you.

Denying his question would not be necessary. Isami knows you like the back of his hand due to the fact you've been classmates since junior high.
"No..."

You replied truthfully, looking down on your hands that kept clashing with each other. The chunky man took notice of this and held it with his soft and larger ones.

"Let's talk somewhere else."
Isami said, dragging you to a place of a spacious landscape of grassy planes. Settling down, he removed his hands from yours and patted the space beside him.

You did sit beside him, bringing your knees to your face and hugging them. There was a moment of silence between the both of you, with Isami watching nothing before him.

"Isami. I'm scared. I don't want to participate."
You said, breaking the silence. 

"Why?"
"Well, from what I heard, students will be watching, the judges will be judging my dish... What if they were disgusted by my dish?"

Isami chuckled, ruffling your (h/c) locks to soothe your nervous veins, even though your hair does not connect to your veins.
"Well, if you present them disgusting dishes such as Soma's, then it is possible."

"Wha-?! Why would I serve them squid with honey?!"

"Well, you have your answer right there (Y/n)-chan."

Freezing in your place, you cock your head to the side. A newfound seriousness and confusion reflect in your (e/c) hues.

"Why would you think that you will serve the judges something disgusting? - Sorry, Soma-kun - You can make the judges fall in love with you through your simple cooking, base on what I taste so far from one of your dishes."

A flame ignited in your (e/c) hues after processing his words for the first time. Eyes widening for the meaning beneath his words, a fairy suddenly appeared, coating your cheeks in a shade of red. Not only did your (e/c) gems set in flames but your face too. Tucking a strand of hair behind your ear, you cleared your throat and bravely stared into his squinted eyes.

"Are you saying you fell in love with me?"
Isami diverted his eyes from you, finding how the blush on his cheeks become prominent the longer he felt your stare boring into him, waiting for an answer.

"Well, I did... after I just tasted a dish that I would look forward to in the future. My insights on you leveled up."
"Like a wife material?"

Isami nodded. By now, both of you are blushing to an extent. Your anxious countenance earlier washed away and was replaced with a newfound determination.

'If I want to serve him with the best dishes as a wife, I need to give it my all in this.'

You giggled at the thought. It will be a lie if you say you don't feel the same. Like, who wouldn't? Isami is a cinnamon roll blessed with the best personality you could see in a man. His looks are a plus. May he be chunky or not.

In conclusion, he's perfect in your eyes.

Isami is in an utter mess after you placed a soft and gentle kiss on his cute cheeks. Looking at you, who just sent a wink in his direction. You declared,

"Thanks a lot, Isami-kun. I promise that I would win the elections and give you my utmost best as a wife in the future."

With those words coming out of your lips, it looks like Isami fell deeper in his love hole as he let out a cute grin at your declaration.

~~~~~

A/N: This is the outcome of my long-term hiatus in writing a oneshot-
Concerning my IE one shot book, I don't know when will I start writing again.

P.S. GIVE MORE LOVE TO MY PRECIOUS, BBY ISAMI !