Eyes

Mafia! Yandere! Oikawa Tooru x Reader 》

Blue eyes like the Atlantic and, she's going down like a titanic.

Her long and slender fingers leisurely caress his flawless face, feeling like his ideal visual will break like glass if she touches it unceremoniously. In the afternoon, under the blushing cherry blossoms is where they lay, side by side as her amorous gaze fixated on the peaceful countenance of her lover.

" You fucker, blessed with such good genes. "

(Y/n) muttered, eyes narrowing playfully in thought.

" You're not as bad as yourself, sweetheart. "

Eyes fluttering open to reveal the mischief in his brown hues, Oikawa stretched his arm out to drape it around the girl's waist, pulling her frame closer to him.

" Although I'm prettier than you. "

" I'm not pretty. " (Y/n) said, flicking the setter's forehead. " Cause' I'm pulchritudinous. "

" I don't understand what that means... "

The lassie chuckled, burying her face in the crook of the setter's neck. The amiable atmosphere from the couple was partnered with silence, feeding each other's lack of intimacy. In such a tender scenario, with vibrant flowers surrounding them. One would mistake it for a pair of pure affectionate souls gravely in love.

" Hey, buttercup. "

Oikawa whispered, afraid that if he spoke louder than that, the tender atmosphere they share would shatter like thin glass.

" Yes? "

The pretty setter shifted in his place, cupping the maiden's cheeks as (Y/n) looked at him with her deep blue hues.

" You have such intoxicating eyes. "

Oikawa complimented, staring fiercely into her hues. The soft patch of skin, which is her cheek, is coated in pink dust.

" I-I know... "

(Y/n) stammered, earning a fruity laugh from the setter, which heightens the color of her cheeks.

" You're so adorable in red, (Y/n)-chan~. "

Oikawa cooed, pinching the maiden's soft skin as she pouted, slapping his hand away before massaging her cheeks.

" Shut up, and spill what you want to spill. "

" I'll spill all of my love to you. "

" Ughhh. Corny. "

After emitting out a low chuckle, Oikawa advanced and let the tips of their nose touch.

" Would you promise me that no matter the consequence... "

(Y/n) is startled at the sudden shift of his mood, that she unconsciously squeezed Oikawa's hand, and the setter took this as an initiative to continue.

" You'll stay by my side for eternity. We will calm the raging seas. We would make the flowers bow with our love. In my might, I would share with you my world. Come, and be my queen as we stood mighty on the top of the world. "

If she were just an average teenager, she would feel touched by his poetic words.

" Umm, Oikawa-San ano... "

She muttered, finding the right choice of words when a rough and stentorian voice interrupted their conversation of vows.

" Oi! Love birds! The practice is starting! "

Standing far from them is the pretty setter's ace, waving at the couple. (Y/n) softly breathes out in relief, which results in the tight grip of Oikawa. The maiden slightly winced, shaking their intertwined hands as Oikawa seemed to snap out of his world, sending her a soft smile. However, his chestnut orbs are not.

" We're coming, Iwa-chan! " Oikawa exclaimed, pulling the girl. " C'mon, practice is starting. "

He urged, standing on his feet with his hands still intertwined with (Y/n)'s as they advanced. Oikawa could see the pained countenance of his lover, a small smirk tugging his lips at her silent pleas.

| ~~~ |

" Let go. Now. "

Her low modulated voice demanded, shaking the vice grip from the man smelled of cigarettes and high-class wine.

" Oh, sweetheart~ I only want to talk~. "

The man slurred and was about to pull the taller woman closer when she suddenly pulled out a gun, placing it in the middle of his forehead.

" You'll let go, or you'll let go with your brains out. "

The (h/c) haired woman threatened, pulling the trigger that sends a message that she is not playing games. The man gulped, obeying the woman with his arms up in surrender.

" Okay, put the gun down... "

He said, sweating profusely as the girl stood still, deep blue eyes unmoving before she spoke,

" Mmmm... No. "

Her slender fingers pressed the trigger, the gunshot that penetrates in the room will remain unheard from the ears outside. The man fainted in shock as (Y/n) chuckled at how one can be so naive, not realizing that the one she is holding is fake.

" Geez, (Y/n). Pranking another man to death? "

A teasing voice asked, leaning on the doorframe in a model-like stature. The woman just nodded, which formed a pout on her partner's features for being unresponsive.

" When the hell did you last talked to a man? Like you ignore every man that breathes in your direction. "

" Shut up, Kenji. "

" Then if you do talk, you sound like a dead woman! Do you hate us that much? "

Sighing in frustration, (Y/n) picked up her pace as she blended in with the crowd, adorned with beautiful masks, long elegant gowns, and suits. Closing and opening her hands, she stood at the railing of the yacht, her Atlantic hues found comfort at the sight of the stars from above.

Caressing her hand, she reminisces the amorous moments she created back then with her high school lover, which calmed her down. The heartache she felt is still lingering in her heart, the guilt consuming her whole as the hopeless path that she coerced to take drained the euphoria out of her system.

I don't want anything to do with you anymore.

The sound that came from the ring she adorns alerted her, pressing the metallic object, the voice message transferred to the earpiece in her ear.

" (Y/n). I already saw Mr. Hinata. Come here, quick. "

Well, it's time to do my work.

(Y/n) thought as she turned around, which made her frozen in place.

" W-What is he doing here...? "

She trailed off.

Despite their masks, the feeling of familiarity dawned upon her when her Atlantic hues lock with earthy hues for a brief second. And in that second, (Y/n) wouldn't miss the sly smirk he sent in her direction.

" I finally found you. "

| ~~~ |

A/N:
I just wanted to dump all of my existing drafts in Grammarly.
After all, this is a Dumpshot book. Plus, I still suck at titlessssss

Btw, how ya' like this?

It is actually inspired by holyromanDISASTER's
[PICTURE-PERFECT] Mafia! Yandere! Tsukishima Kei x Reader

So make sure to send this amazing author with love and support, coz' her story plots and her writing style itself is unique. We all have our own unique writing styles okehh, pls don't hate mehh.