The Day It All Started

POV- Tsukishima
It has been a month since I was rejected by my freckled friend. He still wanted to be best friends though. Even though I was still heartbroken I put up and act for him. I loved him with all my heart.

The days continued like always but I've noticed that the blue eyed setter of our team always stares at me. My remarks no longer work on him but only make him flustered. It took me a while to figure out what this was but I finally understood.

He loved me.

POV- Kageyama
A month had passed since that day. My feelings for him keep growing stronger. It's getting hard to keep my eyes of him. He is magnificent. I'm surprised he hasn't caught on yet. Hinata recons that my crush is pretty obvious.

I seen him walking up to me, I was ready for the usual snarky comment or remark but what I got was far from it.

"You love me don't you?" He asked me. My face flushed red. "Yes." I responded. There was no point in lying. He smiled. This gave me hope.... maybe just maybe he liked me back. Then he started laughing. My heart broke once again. He was laughing at me.

POV- Tsukishima
I started laughing. I don't know why but I found it amusing that the one person I hate could love me. I've never felt like this in my life. I felt empty but full at the same time.

He looked heart broken, but I didn't care. I know it was inhuman of me to laugh at him but it was all to much for me to handle. Tears started forming in his eyes.

"I don't like you King. But you could help me if you want?" I don't know why I said that. I knew from the moment I spoke that this was a bad idea. He looked up at me and said, "anything to help you." I scoffed. How could someone want to help ME.

I then walked him to my house. I lived alone. He followed behind me and sat down on a sofa. I then started to kiss him. If you asked me why, I still would not know the answer. But I did. I kissed the person I hate, who happens to love me.