I'm done

POV- Tsukishima
Kageyama just ran off. I didn't have time to explain. He probably hates me now. I-I hate this. Why did I have to be so stupid.

I had enough of school and went home early. Yamaguchi dismissed me and my mom was home asking me if I was okay. I just played it of as a cold and went to my room.

I opened my phone and went onto Instagram seeing that the King was online. I decided to take a shot in the dark.

King 👑

Tsukishima: Hey.

Kageyama: I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you

Tsukishima: yea... it did though!

Kageyama: But I watch your eyes as he
Walks by
What a sight for sore eyes
Brighter than the blue sky
he's got you mesmerised while I die

Tsukishima: .... king yams and I aren't together its a misunderstanding I swear!

Kageyama: Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave him your sweater

Tsukishima: it's just polyester

Kageyama: But you like him better
I wish I were Yamaguchi.

Tsukishima: Kageyama I swear it's a misunderstanding!

Kageyama: I'm sorry for interrupting your life again. I thought that if I'd change myself maybe you'd like me but I guess I was wrong. I've accepted it now. I'll just never be good enough. I'll stay un-loved for the rest of my life. Bye Tsukishima. Tell everyone that I loved them. I really love you.

Kageyama is offline

Tsukishima: KING?!? KING NO COME BACK!

Tsukishima switched off his phone and panicked. He got his phone and got an ambulance to go to Kageyama's home while he ran there.

He finally got to Kageyama's house and he dropped onto his knees in tears. Kageyama was on the floor with pills in his hands unconscious. He over dosed.

Kageyama looked like he was dead.

When Did This All Start?- Tsukikage/Kagetsukiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें