Little Space

Mattias POV:

Mattia:
"Kairi stop it now."

  Me,Kai,Ale,Hunter,Robert,Jehad,and Nico decided to hang out today in my basement because it was too hot outside. Meaning that we were probably just gonna play video games or make tiktoks.

  Right now everyone is trying to stop Kai's  tantrum. He has been throwing a huge fit over the boys screaming at the game. Yelling of any kind upsets him so bad he shakes and screams. We don't know why because he doesn't remember after he comes back from little Space.

_____________________________
An hour later

  Mattia:
"Kai if you don't behave you will be punished."

  Kai was throwing things at Hunter and trying to hit Robert for yelling even though it wasn't directed towards him. His tantrums usually lasted a few hours so this is normal.

  Kairi was yanking on Roberts hair and calling him every name in the book. His nose and cheeks were pink and his face was wet with tears. I ran over and detached Kai from Rob. He started kicking his small feet and kicked my stomach. I groaned and felt like throwing up. That's it.

Mattia:
"Ale get him away from me rn."

Ale looked at him confused..

Ale:
W.. why?..

  I threw Kai on the bed and he laid there sobbing and whimpering. I turn around huffing and my eye twitching. My veins were popping out while I gritted my teeth.

Ales POV:

  I look at Mattia while he stands there looking more angry then ever. I have never seen him so mad. Maybe Kai finally hit a nerve that no one thought he could hit. Mattia yelled at me.

Mattia:
"I SAID GET HIM BEFORE I TEAR HIM UP"

  I quickly run to the bed and pick up Kai. He seemed to be a bit calmer I think he just needs to lay down. But he won't be able to if Mattia can't calm down. Mattia glared at Kai in my arms and his nostrils flared and tightened his jaw. Jehad and Nico decided to slowly walk near him and talk to him.

Nico:
  Calm down Matt he's not himself rn. He can't help his feelings he doesn't want you to be mad.

  Mattia tightened his fist and his chest was rapidly going up and down.

Mattia:
"Yeah well he definitely PISSED ME OFF"

Mattia stormed out of house and drove off. You can hear the rubber screech against the concrete as he left.

_______________________
30 min later

Ales POV:

  Kai was now laying across my lap as I fed  him his milk. He slowly sucked as his eyes fluttered from exhaustion. He still looked a wreck and had tiny little sniffles every once and awhile. I'm pretty sure Mattia came back. I can hear the floors creaking upstairs.

  Kai finished his bottle and a few more tears fell before he closed his eyes. He had short little soft breaths and his lips were swollen and pink. Everyone was on their phones besides Nico who decided to grab Kai and rock him as Mattia came downstairs.

Mattias POV:

  I finally calmed down and decided to come back to the house. Nico was right. I can't be mad at Kai he can't help his tantrums and it's my job to help him. Kai was a fragile little thing I can't believe I threatened him. This could have been solved by just giving him his stuffed animal but I was mean.

  Nico yelled for me to come downstairs. I quickly came down and reached the bottom. I looked to see all the boys on their phones while Ale was putting a milk bottle in the sink. I look over to see Nico rocking a sleeping Kai. I sigh and slowly walk towards him.

  Mattia:
"May I hold him?"

  Nico nodded and handed him over. I sighed again and pressed Kai's head down on my shoulder shushing him as he whined a little. I looked and saw how much of a mess he looked. I'll clean him up after his nap.

______________________

  Mattias POV:

  Kai ended up walking up from his nap and played with the boys. They would throw him up in the air and catch him or throw him on the bed and he would giggle. Mattia watched as he clung to Ale and smacked his head. So Ale,Nico,and Hunter started to tickle him and he ended up in tears (Happy ones). At the end of the day he was happy and asked me to feed him before bed this time since I'm his favorite.

_________________

Hiiii um yeah I rushed this but leave suggestions please and I will write more!

Also idk  about the whole Mattia situation but I hope he's okay but if someone can update me that would be nice :)

Not proof read :(