I like my Curse

Vina came home with her husband and Father-in-law after the conference at their company.

"Mom, Dad, Grandpa." Tyrone walks to them and takes their right hand and pressed the back of their hands on his forehead to show respect.

Kei also stands up from sitting and gazing at them.

Vina smiles. Hiding her smirks at Kei as she put her hand to her mouth.
"So eager to come here to eat with our family again?"

"Mom.." Tyrone looks at Kei.

Kei snorts.
"Old woman."

"What did you say?" Vina angrily clenched her fist.

"Good Woman." Kei said.

Vina and Kei look in each other's eyes.
Vina is the one who first lowers her eyes.
She sighs.

"I am not that bored to always fight with you. Are you just starting to eat?"
She asked and this time sat next to Kei instead of Tyrone.

"Yes Madam. I am actually glad that the chef is the one who is cooking tonight." Kei said.

Vina hits his head.

Kei gasps and holds his head pouting.
"Violent old woman."

Vina ignores him.
She coughs and smiles at Tyrone in front.

"How's school baby?"

The maids all put the tablewares for the three arrived family members.

The two old men actually wanted to talk to Kei too but Vina is always taking the initiative and the two can only wait for their turn.

"I am good, Mom..Mom.." Tyrone looks at Kei. "Kei is being bullied at school."

Kei can't reach him from the large table so he kicked his shoes to hit Tyrone.

Tyrone frowns and rubs his hurt leg.
Then he sighs and kick the shoe back to Kei.

Kei frowns.

"That….Why are you always in the middle of bullying? With your character, shouldn't you be the bully-type?"
Vina glares at Kei.

Kei pouts.
"What kind of character am I in your head? I am a normal student. Bullying is a crime."

"Why do you think that Kei is being bullied?" Tim, Tyrone's father, asks Tyrone.

Tyrone sighs.
"I don't know. Just... When Uncle Travis asks Kei, Kei said he was being ignored at school and there is actually someone warning students never to talk to Kei or they will be bullied." He said,clenching his fist.

"Isn't that bad? To actually go so far as making that kind of threat. Shouldn't your school take action? What kind of school is this?" Rico angrily said.

"I am fine. Do not get mad. You are not in the age where you should be getting too mad, grandpa." Kei said.

Rico flinched.
They barely talk before.
But since his grandson likes Kei, he also became biased with him.
Still….he can't believe this young man will despise his old age.

Tyrone blinks.
"Grandpa, Kei doesn't mean anything bad. It is just….his grandmother died in a heart attack so….you know…"

They all look at Kei.

Kei frowns.
"What? I am not wrong. There is nothing rude with what I said too." He snorts.

"Well, aren't you sweet." Vina pinched Kei's cheek.

"Ish hurt." Kei slaps Vina's hand away and rubs his cheek.

Vina stares at Kei.
"You have a very foul mouth but you are kind of a softy huh."