Random 01 | Sasha Braus' Existential Crisis

- Extended Version of Sasha Braus' arrival on the cinema ·

FEASIBILITY OF SASHA'S PERSPECTIVE AS A MODE OF QUESTIONING THE EXISTENCE OF SPACE, TIME, AND REALITY.

---

---

"So, um, Ms. Dipp?" Sasha raised her hand, the newcomers of the cinema had just arrived.

"I just wanted to ask if it's normal that he's born with dual hair?" The girl then pointed to Todoroki, the young man raised an eyebrow.

Before Dipp could answer, she looked to someone again, "And her, why is her skin pink? Is she sick?"

"And him? Is he a mascot? Why is he wearing a birdhead? What's the purpose?"

"For your information, miss, I-" Tokoyami got interrupted again, feeling more offended.

"Why does he have a tail? Is he a monkey?!" Sasha suddenly disappeared from her seat and was visibly playing with Ojiro's tail.

"Why do you have long skin in your ears?" She asked Jiro before facing Hagakure, "Is there an invisible moving mannequin here? Why?"

"Oh! Someone died, is that why you left a space for them? How sweet!" She cheered.

She then looked at Atsushi and Akutagawa, "You two should get a new haircut, no girl is gonna buy you for that!"

Akutagawa gritted his teeth and even prepared Rashomon, only for Dazai to turn it off.

"Except you," She pointed to Ranpo, "You're gorgeous."

Disappearing from their sight, she suddenly appeared as a Diglette in front of the Black Bulls.

"Hmm, you! Why are you so tiny?" She asked Charmy, "Your height is so small but your forehead is gigantic!"

"L..La?!!" Charmy covered her shining forehead, and kicked Sasha, who felt nothing from the so-called kick.

"What's that mask for?" She played with Zora's face. She zipped it open, only for Zora to push her out of boundaries with a hidden blush on his face.

"You should get a haircut too!" She appeared behind Henry, caressing her hand around his blue hair, "You haven't brushed for long, have you?"

Sasha took a close look to Shinra later on. Her face was so close, he couldn't stop his tenseness and a smile came across his face.

"THAT! Why are you smiling? You're thinking of something perverted, aren't you?" She asked.

"I-I! I'm.. n-not!" He retorted, only for a blush to appear on his cheeks, the girl was TOO close!