Scramble

(Y/N) POV

The hook sailed over me missing me just by a few inches. I stumbled forward as I twist my body to face the figure that tried to cut me...it was a fox, red fur covered him as he wore an eye patch over one eye...and one of his hands wasn't a hand at all...instead it was a hook.

He readied to swing his hook at me again. I desperately struggled to get any traction as I was sitting on the ground looking at him.

The hook started to drop toward me and I twisted my whole body to try and roll away. A loud bang erupted the whole pizzeria as the hook smashed the flooring.

The fox wedged his hook in the floor and I was able to scramble to my feet and follow Mia and Rob who started running away.

It didn't take me long to see that the others started moving too...Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie all stepped off the stage as my heart starts beating fast...if they catch me....all I could think of is the foxes hook sinking into my skin as I scream in pain.

I shake my head as I catch the other two, we were headed toward our hiding place...and we made it.

I lock the door as soon as we get in.

"I thought you said they were inactive," Rob says angrily at me

"They have been in the past," I mutter as Rob curses

"That was close....too close," I say as we all nod

"I guess we will stay in here for the rest of our time here," I say

"Yea, probably the safest option," Mia says as we start relaxing.

I was about to speak again...when the doorknob rattled...they were outside

The rattling intensified and we sat in utter silence.

It got harder and harder...then it stopped.

I almost breathed a sigh of relief...until an earth-shattering bang came from the door as it shakes violently.

They are coming in if we like it or not

I immediately shuffle away from the door as I stand near the others.

"Plan of attack?" I ask as Rob shrugs

"Run," he says

"Can't do that if they are at the door," I snap as the banging gets louder...shit shit shit shit shit shit

I can hear Mia whimper behind me as the noise fills the whole room at full volume

I steady my breathing as I think about things. The only way we are getting out of this...is if there is only one and then one of us tackles it as the other two-run.

Rob probably has the best tackle as he is bigger than both Mia and me...but I doubt he will do it if I could.

I clear my head

"You two run after I tackle it," I say. Mia grabbed my shirt to protest...but the door came crashing down as I take big steps building up power. I didn't even see who broke the door down before I took one last step and drove myself toward the giant figure.

I could feel both of us tumbling to the ground.

"Run!" I yell out as I yelp as the robot grabs me. It throws me to the wall like a paperweight. I hit the wall and fall and I scatter to gain a standing position and make my escape.

I manage to get back up on my feet and I take a glance at the robot, it's Bonnie. He's still laying on the ground but he's getting up. I look both ways and I see Chica on one side of the hall. I look the other way and I faintly see Mia and Rob as they turn a corner. I start running toward them.

It didn't take me long to find out I had hurt my leg. I tumbled to the ground only 2 steps away from Bonnie.

It was a race to see who could get up first...luckily, I'm assuming these animatronics weren't designed to be tipped over...so it was rather slow on getting back up.

I got back up and started running. This time I knew my leg was hurt so I ran with a limp.

I turned the corner and continued running into a party room. Pirates Cove was the sign leading into the place

I run in and I hear hushing as I found Rob and Mia looking at me from a room hidden inside of the wall. I ran to them and we shut the door and latched the lock.

We all slumped against a wall as we caught our breath.

"I don't think they know where we are this time," I whisper

"Yea, I'd didn't see anything following you," Mia says as I nod relived

I rub my ankle as Mia scoots over.

"Did you hurt your leg?" She asks concerned

"Yea, I must have twisted it when I tackled Bonnie," I say as she takes off my shoe and rolls up my pant leg.

It was already a shade of purple and it swelled up larger than the rest of my leg. Mia bites her lip a bit as she looks at it

"You may have broken it," she mutters

"With nothing here, I can't do anything for it," she says as I nod

"I'll survive," I mutter as we sit back

"Say, I don't suppose we grabbed any of our food did we?" Rob asks as I shake my head

"I was to busy running," I say as he gives me a slight stink eye

"Thanks caption obvious," he says

"What time is it?" I ask

"Midday or so," he says as I groan

"3 nights to go," I say as they nod

The room we were in was small...almost identical to the one I found Mia in.

"You think we can rest easy now?" I ask as they nod

"I think I'm going to look for a way out tomorrow," Rob pitches in

"I think we should just wait," I say as he shakes his head

"I'll still look, and I'll grab our food while I'm out there," he says

"You do what you do, I'll only slow you down with this leg," I say

"Mia you should come with," Rob says as she shakes her head no

"It might be safer. If we run into one of those things I could probably defend you better than him," Rob says with a smirk as if he was belittling me.

"He's done a better job than you," Mia says as his smirk is erased...ha, get shot down.

He frowns as silence consumes us all.