I Have to Go.

How are you beautiful people? Well today I have a very special announcement. For all of you. This story you are reading is a collaboration between me and Kpzwonitzer Hope you guys enjoy. Eek I am so excited

Third person's POV

There he stood in front of the girl he loves and they were as always goofing around. Aang is 13 and Katara is also 13. They both are the best of friends and they both love each other. Everyone's knows about their love but both of them are clueless. Aang gets called by his grandfather Gyatso. He was happy but he didn't knew that from now on his life will turn completely upside down.

He walks to Gyatso and asks "What happened Gyatso?" His grandfather replies "Aang son I have a very bad news. We have to leave for Asia because you have to train and I want to get a job which I can't find here. Sorry son." "What do you mean we have to move. I can't leave Sokka and especially Katara. She means a lot I can't live without her there." "Son I know it is hard but if you stay here Katara will be in danger. You can come back after a few years until then you have to come with me. Sorry son I know you love Katara and Sokka but it is for their own safety."

Aang runs to his room slams the door and began crying. 'This can't be happening. I can't leave Katara. I love her and she means a lot to me.' His chain of thoughts was cut of by no one other then his best friend Katara. "Aang are you okay? Please open the door."Katara said with a voice full of concern. Aang stood up and went to the door he opened it and pulled Katara in and locked it again. Katara was shocked to see his puffy red eyes. She hugged him and asked "What happened? Why are you crying? You know I can't see tears in your eyes. It makes me weak and wanna cry. Please stop crying." Aang didn't stop crying cuz he knew nothing will be alright. He just said "Gyatso- s-sa- said w-we have to m-mov-move." He spoke in between his sobs. Now Katara started to cry and hugged him tighter.

"I can't let you go Katara. I can't loose you. I-I I love you Katara." Katara wanted to hear these words for a very long time but not in this type of a situation. "A-Aang. I love you too. I can't let you go. I already lost my mother. I can't loose the person due to whom I moved on from my mother's death." These words were a blessing and a curse to both of them. A blessing because they both loved each other and it was great to hear that the feeling was mutual but a curse because they will not be able to see each other again.

         "H-hey K-katara m-meet m-me a-at m-my h-house t-tonight G-Gyatso w-will b-be g-gone f-for b-bingo." "O-oh o-ok A-Aang." Katara went downstairs, because her dad was here. On the ride home Katara was distant, and she wouldn't make eye contact with her dad, or talk to him soon they got home. Katara immediately went up to her room, and she just sobbed not wanting her forever boy to leave her all alone.

*MEANWHILE WITH AANG*

        Once Katara left Aang broke down in the living room his grandfather Gyatso came into the living room to see what the commotion was. He walked into the living room to see Aang on his knees with his hands over his face just sobbing. Gyatso felt bad, but he knew moving would be the best option for the both of them. Gyatso knelt down beside Aang, and he brought him into a hug. “Shh Aang it won’t be for forever I promise.” “I-I k-know G-Gyatso I-j-just d-don’t w-want t-to l-leave h-her.” “Hey what if you asked if she could ask Hakoda if she could spend the night tonight I will be gone with bingo later than usual so you could invite her she can come after dinner does that sound good.”

         Aang looked at his grandfather with a soft smile on his face still having tears run down his cheeks, but not full on sobbing. “Y-yes that sounds perfect.” Aang said in a happier tone. Gyatso stood up, and he helped Aang up. Gyatso kissed the top of Aang’s head pushing down his curly dark brown hair. “Tell me what she says.” “Ok.” Gyatso goes into the kitchen to get dinner ready, and Aang runs into his room.