Complicated (NSFW)

Steve pressed his face into the blankets of his bed and tried to hide his heated face.

"Steven, are you alright?" Herobrine asked. Steve didn't have to look up to know what he'd see. Herobrine in the doorway of the room...

Without his clothes.

"I'm fine but for fucks sake, put on some clothes!" Steve replied. His words were mostly muffed into the bedding though, making them a bit hard to understand.

"Well, my clothes are currently drying and I've only got-"

"Just put on mine." Steve groaned.

There was silence for a few moments, aside from the shuffling of Herobrine's feet as he entered the room, presumably to grab some clothes. This proved to be correct when Steve heard the opening of the chest where he kept his clothes. It was followed by a bit more silence and then a finger tapping on his shoulder.

"Dressed."

Steve looked up from the bedding and glared up at Herobrine.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

"Because I smelled bad? Come on, I'm sure you occasionally bathe too..." Herobrine replied, scrunching up his nose a little. "Though admittedly you could probably stand doing it more often."

"Yeah but you can't just walk around with your dick out!"

"What, you act like you haven't seen a naked person before?"

"I haven't!"

"Oh... That explains a lot..."

Steve slammed his face back into the bed. "Why's someone who spent hundreds of years in the Nether worried about being dirty, anyways?"

"The Nether may be hot and all, and I may have stayed there for hundreds of years, but that's only given me an appreciation for baths more." Herobrine replied, shrugging his shoulders a little.

"Just go." Steve groaned.

"Alright. Want me to go get some wood?"

"Anything to get you out of my sight for the day." Steve replied. Steve could hear Herobrine surpress a chuckle and walk out of the room.

A few minutes after he heard Herobrine shut the door, Steve rolled over onto his back.

Wait a second, am I-?

Steve looked down at his crotch and groaned. Much to his dismay, he realized that he had an erection.

You've got to be kidding me...

Steve looked back up at the ceiling and tried to focus on other things, like what he was needing to do today... Which didn't really work to well for two reasons; first of all, he was now horny, and it's hard to think when you're horny. Secondly, he hadn't needed to do anything at all today, aside from needing to gather more wood for the furnace, given they were starting to run low, though now that job had been taken by Herobrine.

Herobrine...

And the thought of the other male made Steve once again think about the current predicament in his lower regions.

He huffed and laid there stubbornly for a few more moments before he admitted defeat, realizing this would take longer to go away if he didn't take care of it himself. Steve sighed and sat up, removing his pants and discarding them onto the floor, next to the bed, which he also proceeded to do with his underwear. Steve spat on his hand and then started to jerk himself off. After a few moments, Steve realized that the situation wasn't too bad and he tried to enjoy himself a bit, letting his mind drift off and fantasize.