opening up for Tig

I growl pushing my booty call off of me to answer my burner "yo just let it go for one fucking night" I sigh as I pull the phone to me ear "what the fuck do you want Happy!?!?" I listen for a while then growl again "damn it Hap. I'll be there soon" clicking the phone shut "let me guess you gotta go and when I ask why you're gonna say its club shit and I don't need to know. Or the better answer 'my brother called me I go for family'" I frown "yeah sorry bu-" I stop seeing his anger "Jess we haven't fucked in a week for somone who only wanted me to fuck you don't fuck me a whole lot" I look away from him "you're fucking one of them aren't you" I roll my eyes "Josh it's not like we are in a relationship one of us calls we fuck then we go our separate ways but no I'm not sleeping with one of them" next thing I know all I feel is the burning pain of where his fist catches me "don't you fucking yell at me bitch" I reach down to my boot and grab my knife Hap and some of the guys got me quickly press it against his thigh "get the fuck off of me" I walk to the door and start to walk out "lose my number ass hole I'll find somone else" as the door shuts behind me I hear glass shattering on the other side. Pulling into the lot I grab my duffle bag to sleep here tonight "lass we need ya in church Tiggy got shot" I drop my bag and make my way there to see Tara over his leg "what am I here for if she's here" she looks up at me "hold him down" I nod as I climb up on top of him straddling hit lap to use my legs to hold his down using my body to hold him down from grabbing Tara I look down to see him grinning up at me "Doll I've been trying get you on top oxf me for years and to think all this time all I needed was a bullet wound" I laugh "oh Tiggy how romantic" he grins wider "always for you" just then shuts his eyes tight. And throws his hands to my thighs squeezing to stop from pushing me off as the pain gets worse I lower my body to him leaning by head in his neck to hide my blush from everyone in the room I feel him release my thighs thinking he's hurting me I lean to him ear "you're fine Tig it doesn't bother me any" he realeased a sigh of relief as he went back to it eventually Tara clamed she needed to pour some alcohol on the wind to clean it before she continued as she did he sqeezed harder causeing me to moan a bit as I bit my lip hard I feel You chuckle against the top of my head and I blush harder because I may have muffled it from everyone else but obviously he was too close and heared it. After that his squeezing was less out of pain but to try and see if he could get my to do it again wich of coarse I bit my lip harder refusing to moan again god it's been too fucking long if I'm moaning because of his sqeezes of pain. Too bad my toy hit me he was right we hadn't fucked in a week because his wife I didn't know about had texted me informing me about herself I dont break up families. Eventually he does it too much I whisper at him "stop Tiggy" he chuckles again then just as Tara pulls the bullet out he moves his hand up closer to my ass as he sqeezes hard from the pain I lean up and bite his neck hard causing him to hiss to anyone else it would have been from pain of the bullet but based on the hard on now pushed against the croch of my jeans I knew better "sorry Tiggy I told you to stop" he chuckles again wraping his arms around me "it's ok doll I liked it but we have to get up now and play normal" I laugh "you're welcome for being your squeezing bag next time Happy cuddles up with you" everyone laughs then Hap says behind me "he would like it too much sis" I laugh until I see his anger hit "what the fuck happened to your face" Tig snaped his head at me after Happy's question "nothing you need to worry about" I quickly leave the room heading to my dorm for the night with my duffle bag I hear Tig limping behind me and push me into his room pointing to the bathroom I walk in and sit on the counter he pulls out his first aid kit "he hit you again" I scoff "well thaks captain obvious any more observations you wanna make" he placed a hand on each side of me caging me in "yeah I do actually it hasn't escaped my observation that you got a call that made you sad and then have been a bitch sence 24 hours after words and now happy tells us youre gonna be mad we interrupted a fucking session to have you come here then when you get here I have you moaning simply from sqeezing your thighs and you have a black eye" I blush at the sudden speach and look at the wall "so what's your fucking point Alexander" I can almost feel the twinkle in helis eye from the sould of my sass "my point Jessica is that I would say this is starting to become our business doll" I push at his chest till he backs off he goes back to putting cold water on a wash cloth and pressing it on my eye causing it to st in much like himself I reach out and squeeze at his cut to keep from hitting him "so what did happen you sex mainiac" I laugh at that "which part Tiggy?" He looks in my eye "let's start at the beginning and go from there ". I look at the wall again finding it awfully intresting "his wife called me last week she informed me I could have him and that she was leaving there marriage" he shut his eyes releasing a deep breath "oh doll that's not your fault" I sit back against the mirror crossing my arms "who were ya fucking then" I frown deeply "him" I said simply "then I got Hap's call we got in a fight he acused me of sleeping with one of you because I haven't been with him I reminded him we wern't a couple and that I wasn't sleeping with anyone..." He brushes a stand of my hair behind my ear "so why did he hit you" I feel my lip quiver "because I yelled at him he shoved me against the wall I got scared and pulled my knife on him and told him to lose my number" by this point I feel a single tear fall then curl up to myself on the sink "don't hide from me doll" Tig rubs his hands up me arms to comfort me I eventually crawl into him arms as he holds me "Tig why am I always the side piecd what the fuck is wrong with me" he pulls my face up to look at him "nothing is wrong with you and you need to find a man baby doll instead of these boys you like to fuck n chuck" I giggle at his words "no man wants this much crazy to deal with Tiggy" he pulls me face back again and drops his mouth to mine dominating me quickly as he pulls away my eyes are half lidded "I love your crazy baby doll and I'm more then capable to handle it if you will let me and you can't pull my family apart I already did." we look at each othet with sad eyes then he squeezes my though "say sonthing doll" I wrap my arms around his neck tugging his hair a bit "please love me Tiggy" he smirks "oh I will baby doll" I squeal as he throws me on the bed leaving me giggling and biting my lip as he strips.