Luna Lovegood x Slytherin Female heir!Reader

Topic: Luna didn't have a partner for the yule ball, so she sat by herself in the corner, sobbing quietly.

~

Y/N's POV
I was strolling around the ball room looking for something entertaining, until I heard a a soft sob.

Being the nosy me, I took a peek to see who was crying. I saw a blonde girl with a purple dress sitting in the corner crying while holding her necklace.

Feeling worried, I walked towards her.

"Are you ok, Madame?" I asked, smiling at her.

She looked at me, with a tears falling down her beautiful blue eyes.

"No" she said, charming me with her dreamy voice.

"And why is that?"

She hesitated at first

"My date pulled a prank on me and telling me how weird I am, while my friend, Hermione, was bragging how beautiful she was and calling me crazy..." She looked down with tears falling more.

I was angry, How could they possibly do that to her.

"May I know your name, Madame?" I said.

"Luna Lovegood, But if you want to laugh at me then call me Looney" She said whipping her tears.

With my thumb and index finger, I lifted her head close to my face.

"Well I don't your weird, I think you are magnificent and Unique, something not any one knows. They're just intimidated by your beauty and power that you hold" She looked relaxed till she frowned.

"How do I know you aren't pranking me, I mean you are the heir of Slytherin." She said, backing away from.

I sighed, living with my surname wasn't easy, especially after what my cousin has done.

I walked away from her then walked towards the stage.

I grabbed the microphone and started talking.

~

Hello Ladies and gentlemen and They's
I hope you all are having a great time with your partners.
I just wanted to dedicate this waltz to my lovely couple, Luna.

~

Laughter was heard

"Oh, yeah and out of all the people, the heir of  Slytherin chose the looney. Makes sense an evil snake with a crazy lunatic, a match made from hell." Hermione said making everyone laugh even more.

I only smirked

~

As I was saying before a cheap muggle who no one loves interrupted me.

Luna Will you dance with me, my Love?

~

I looked at her extending my arm, she nodded making me smile.

"Perfect"

I grabbed my wand, pointed towards me and Luna and with a swift our clothing changed.

Instead of my Green Dress I had a white shirt with a black blazer and black trousers while Luna had a white dress covered with flowers and a crown decorated with flowers and grass.