Draco Malfoy x Immortal! Reader

TW: Su!c!de, ED, and de@th.

"   My Dear Draco,
It has been a while that we saw each other.

I still remember the day you told me to be your girlfriend. It was an awkward chat between us. Do you still remember the day we hit it off?

Well I do, we did under the moonlight when the battle of Hogwarts ended. It was the happiest day of our life. It still gives me butterflies just by thinking about it.

But even though we loved each other, I knew this relationship wouldn't last especially when I'm a muggle. You didn't took it well though.

I remembered, in the Slytherin common room, you were beginning me and crying for us to be together, to the point that you starved yourself and kept cutting yourself every day.

It pained me to see you like that, and finally I was going to get our relationship back together, until I saw you with Astoria.

Believe me when I told you, I felt happy you found somebody else than me. Yet I still felt jealous that you couldn't kiss me. I sighed softly. Either way I knew I had no right to feel that way since I broke our relationship first.

I walked away and never came back to Hogwarts that day.

In a month, I traveled around Switzerland and saw magnificent things with my own eyes, till I found I was pregnant with your child.

My first choice was to have an abortion, but since I was lonely, and longing for company I kept them. 3 months passed and their gender was revealed!
I had twins, one girl and one boy.

Since I had to take care of two people I moved to Canada and lived nearby a cabin.

I must say it was beautiful and perfect. Eventhough it looked old in the outside, it looked wide and very modern inside the cabin.
Outside the house was spectacular.
It had a clear lake with frogs and any kind of fishes, woods everywhere decorated with flowers in spring, Mountains in the otherside of the lake, and garden filled with many fruits and vegetables.

Honestly, I felt proud of my self. I was 37 Years old, Samael and Gabriel went to Foedus Regum a Canadian wizardry school. {League of Kings}

It has been 60 years with out you, your probably in your 90's while I'm stuck looking like 20 years old. My children flew out of my nest. I have 3 granddaughters and 5 grandsons.
Samael is a teacher for the unnatural, while Gabriel is the new Headmaster.

I'm supposed to be happy, yet I feel so lonely with out you...

Draco, Why am I the only one talking "

I looked beneath me and saw his Grave.

Here Lies Draco Draco Lucius Malfoy
A great father and a Loyal Husband
Hope he find peace with his Wife Astoria
My he rest in peace.

I sighed and smiled up at the sky.

"Happy birthday, Draco" I whispered letting one tear to fall down.

A/N

Foedus Regum {League of Kings} is Located in the middle of the woods, if a Muggles gets close they can only see stairs in the middle of nowhere making them scared.

Instead of Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, And Ravenclaw, they have Regis, Reginae, Acc et imi derisor {King, Queen, Ace, and Jester}

¤If you are in King, it means you are a Leader, Responsible, attentive, Intelligent, and Chivalrous.

¤Their uniform is a dark academia style signifies for passion and mysterious.

¤Their motto is " Lead the Attack"
Signifies, How they are steps ahead then their enemies.

If you are in Queen, It means you are a Courageous, Loyal, Brave, Bold, Resourceful, and outspoken.

☆Their uniform is Light academia style signifies elegance and beauty.

☆Their motto is "Fight with dignity"
Signifies, Fight like a Leader {Dignity} and not a coward.

♤If you are in Ace it means you are passionate, determined, open minded, creative, and hard workers

♤Their Uniform is Dark/Light Royalty style signifies Equality and Purity {Purity means: Humble}

♤Their Motto is " Waltz with the enemies"
Signifies their determination to destroy their enemy while waltzing with their (enemy) thoughts.

♡If you are placed In Jester it means you are a Warrior, Dreamer, ruthless, free spirited, skilled in weapons, and Cunning

♡Their  uniform is Cottage/Vampire style, signifies their innocence {cottage style}, yet their ruthless side {vampire style}

♡Their Motto means "Freedom or Death"
Signifies, their patience, to live or die in their own hands.

Author of this chapter: Itzel🦄