twenty out of fifty

"urghhh that feels so gooddd." hyejin let out as the cowards just watched the masseuse do all the complicated sensual work on hyejin since they're scared of the masseuse breaking or cracking a bone which honestly sounds so dumb.

"ahhhh yesssss."

"right there, right there.."

"ughhhh."

"oh my god you're amazinggg!!"

"you're getting all the right spots."

"YAH YOU'RE MAKING US UNCOMFORTABLE AS YOU'RE MOANING LIKE THAT!!" dayoung yelled out loud after holding it back in making minha's eyes widen as she hits the younger's arm.

"YAHHHH!!" dayoung yelled out making minha start thinking about her life flashing before her eyes after what she just did to the nanay with slight anger issues.

"AHHHHHHH!!" minha yelled out of fear since dayoung does not look happy after getting hit by someone since normally it should be the other way around.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry please don't kill me!!" minha says making dayoung scoff.

"that h-"

"AISHHHH SHUSH YOU TWO!!" hyejin yelled, annoyed by the two younger ones as she faces the masseuse with an awkward smile.

"don't mind them, they're both coockoo in the head." hyejin says making dayoung and minha's mouths widen.

"hmph." minha lets out as she decided to sit down this time while frowning which caught the attention of the masseuse pretty quickly.

"you are free to use the screen if you want to." the masseuse says making minha's eyes suddenly sparkle as dayoung went in awe.

"do you have a netflix subscription?" dayoung shamelessly asked making minha look at the masseuse with hope in her eyes.

"yes we do." the masseuse says making the two go ooh at the same time.

"you two sure you don't want a second round of massage?" she asked as the two shook their heads no.

"yahhh why are you two making it seem like you haven't seen a tv or even used netflix before?" hyejin asked at these two weirdos making them scoff and look for a kdrama to fill the room with a shit ton of emotions and/vibes.

"what are you guys watching right now?" hyejin asked as she's aware of what the screen's showing since she's still laying on her stomach.

"hotel del luna." dayoung answered making minha look at her confusingly before bursting out laughing.

"hotel de luna, not hotel del luna." minha says making hyejin burst out laughing as well.

"hotel del luna? dayoung what the fuckdkdkk??" hyejin says before laughing.

-

"helloooo!! i'm liu yangyang, you must be nahyun and yoonji!!" yangyang happily says as he smiled at the two widely making the two look at him weirdly because of how enthusiastic he looks.

maybe way too enthusiastic for their taste.

"soooo?? what am i going to do?" yangyang asked as yoonji faced nahyun first before facing yangyang.

"work?" yoonji says in an unsure way making nahyun laugh.

"ooohhh i have an idea!!" yoonji says as she whispered her idea to nahyun making nahyun look at her as if the older infront of her's insane for her sMaRt iDeA.

"no, we'll get caught and we'll get in trouble for this." nahyun says making yoonji roll her eyes.

"since when do you care so much about getting in trouble?" yoonji asked making nahyun look at her in disbelief.

love talk - enhypenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें