twenty nine out of fifty

"hyejin unnieeee, who's that guy? do you know him??" eunjin asked as she points at jungwon who's casually eating chocolate bingsu (shaved ice) while using his phone and facing them.

"i guess you can say that." hyejin says making eunjin pucker up her lips before letting out a questioning hum.

"interesting.." eunjin says making hyejin look at her weirdly before going back to the storage room since she is not in the mood to entertain all of the questions eunjin's about to ask her which she's expecting from her already.

"wait noooo why would you-" but before she could finish, her eyes suddenly got glued to what yangyang's watching on his phone.

"oh my god this boy's got taste." eunjin says as she quickly approached yangyang.

"yangyang are you a fan of nct too?!" eunjin asked after witnessing him watch nct u's 'make a wish' music video making yangyang take off his airpods and nod while laughing (wjeiaiwue).

"i do!! my favorite sub-unit is wayv though since i'm taiwanese and i'd feel more connected with their music compared to the other sub-units. they're all equally amazing but i just love love love wayv the most." yangyang says making eunjin go in awe before she starts jumping up and down out of happiness since she loves loves loves nct sooooo much.

"my favorite sub-unit's nct dream and all i can say it LEE DONGHYUCK IS MINE!!" eunjin says making yangyang laugh.

"cool, renjun's mi-" but before yangyang could finish, eunjin decided to cut him off after hearing him say renjun.

"RENJUN IS ALSO MINE!!" eunjin says making yangyang frown and roll his eyes.

"i'm kidding i'm kidding!! (not)." eunjin says before asking the boy which member of wayv is his bias.

"who's your bias in wayv by the way? mine's xiaojun." eunjin says making yangyang smirk.

"my bias is definitely going to be ya-" but before he could finish, the two heard someone come inside making them get back to work.

"awe man i forgot to tie my hair to look more presentable and-" as eunjin's looking midway she suddenly noticed that the guy's already infront of her making her clear her throat first before looking up.

"goodmorning sir how may i-"

"oh.." she says in a sad tone making her bite her bottom lip and sigh.

-

"hyung, as much as i would love to play that kind of role.. i've got some stuff going on at the moment and i really-"

"forget about those stuff, you'll get even more recognized by people and you'll get paid just by playing this memorable role." jiho (zico bb) says making sunghoon frown a bit since he thought he was over this conversation with him two days ago.

"why me though? there are lots of guys that can play that role." sunghoon says making jiho let out an obvious frustrated sigh even on the phone.

"aren't you broke? don't you need money or something?" jiho asked making the calm sunghoon laugh.

"nope." sunghoon says making jiho laugh.

"quit being delusional kid." he says making sunghoon's eyes widen.

"kid? i'm probably like 60 years older than you." sunghoon thought as he let out a sigh.

"why would you start doing acting when you won't even accept this great opportunity even as someone who's a rookie?" jiho asked just as sunghoon's door opens to reveal his crusheu jakeu slowly come inside his room since he wants to talk about something.

"i just wanted to try it out since i was interested in it but i wasn't planning on being consistent with my acting journey at all and- i need to go, call me tomorrow." sunghoon calmly says after seeing jakeu start getting all sad which to him was like a puppy walking up to him and acting all cute after not getting fed for a long time.

"TOMORROW?! THE AUDITIONS ARE GOING TO BE BY-" but before jiho could finish, sunghoon decided to hang up on him instead since he's actually tired of his 🐂💩.

"jakeu what's wrong??" sunghoon asked making jake pout and sit closer to sunghoon which meant he's leaning on sunghoon's bed beside sunghoon himself.

"jay (hyung) and ni-ki wouldn't let me hang out with them and jay (hyung) basically kicked me out of ni-ki's room even though i was there first and then they told me not to come inside until they finish discussing something in private." jake explains making sunghoon laugh and smile at how cute this motherfricker is urgh jake i wuv u.

"you're upset because you got kicked out of ni-ki's room by jay (hyung) even though you were still inside ni-ki's room first?" sunghoon asked as jake shook his head no.

"i left my phone in there and when i knocked on the door and asked if they were still there, no one answered me so i assumed that they're just ignoring me." jake says making sunghoon bust out the biggest uwu ever.

"they probably did, we're literally talking about jay (hyung) and ni-ki right now." sunghoon says making jake giggle.

"but then i was in the middle of talking to yoonji." jake says making sunghoon's face go from 😁 to 😏.

"yoonji, yoonji, yoonji.. is she the same girl from the donut place?" sunghoon asked making jake's eyes widen.

"yahhhh were you and jay (hyung) watching us the whole time??" jake asked as sunghoon shrugged with a mischievous look on his face.

"maybe?" he says making jake shook but not really.

"if you're planning on keeping her longer which i already assume you are, you still need to introduce her to us by the way." sunghoon says making jake laugh at his 'keeping her longer' term.

"also we've never reviewed kang minha even though you've been talking to her for awhile now." sunghoon says making jake laugh and nod.

"i know that but i realized that humans don't like it when other humans rush things especially when it comes to introducing people to other um.. people." jake says making sunghoon go in awe.

"i'm impressed by your knowledge with humans." sunghoon says as he smiles while patting the cute aussie boy's head just as his door opens yet again revealing heeseung who just wanted to check up on the two cuz he's so urgh uwu uwu stan heeseung the all rounder aceu.

"ooohh what were you guys talking about?" heeseung asked out of curiosity with a smile on his face making jake and sunghoon let out a hum before shaking their heads no making heeseung's mouth widen since he already got this reaction from jay and ni-ki when he asked the same thing to them.

"gahhhj why is everyone being super secretive towards me??" heeseung asked (which is more like a whine tbh) making jake and sunghoon laugh and start clapping like the crackheads they are.

-
-