cumday

cbt34 weer was thinking about tomoko aaa again. tomoko was a depressed epic person with thick pp and big pp virginia.

cbt34 walked over to the window and reflected on his cool surroundings. He had always loved crappy huntsville alabama with its hurt, handsome house. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel worried.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a depressed figure of tomoko aaa.

cbt34 gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a virgin, bitter, root beer drinker with skinny pp and eboy virginia. His friends saw him as an envious, embarrassed epic person. Once, he had even rescued a fluffy pp from a burning building.

But not even a virgin person who had once rescued a fluffy pp from a burning building, was prepared for what tomoko had in store today.

The rain hammered like swimming donkeys, making cbt34 sleepy. cbt34 grabbed a crumpled banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As cbt34 stepped outside and tomoko came closer, he could see the shiny glint in her eye.

tomoko gazed with the affection of 6936 angry bumpy blue bottles. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want his pp."

cbt34 looked back, even more sleepy and still fingering the crumpled banana. "tomoko, I like you," he replied.

They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two homeless, high horses loving at a very psycopath cumday, which had rock music playing in the background and two cool uncles shouting to the beat.

cbt34 studied tomoko's thick pp and big pp virginia. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began cbt34 in apologetic tones, "but I feel the same way, and I will. I  love you tomoko."

tomoko looked angry, her emotions raw like a vacant, villainous vibarator.

cbt34 could actually hear tomoko's emotions shatter into 812 pieces. Then the depressed epic person hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of root beer would calm cbt34's nerves tonight.

THE END