Chapter 8

"Boss, we got an incoming transmission," Agent Hill called, guiding him towards the computers they had hastily set up. "It's from Loki's transmitter."

  "Well play it," Nick said, and she started the audio:

"So, who are the prisoners?" A voice asked.

"They are Gamora: daughter of Thanos, Loki: god of mischief and the kid named Peter who has strange spider like abilities," another said. This voice was more recognizable, vaguely familiar.

"Interesting. We should question this Gamora and the god, as for the kid we will experiment on him."

"Good plan Supreme Leader."

"Thank you Mark. Just keep up you and your sister's spying, don't let them escape, and remember: Hail HYDRA."

"Hail HYDRA," many other people chorused. There was some shuffling and a thud, meaning everyone had most likely left. Agent Hill turned off the transmission.

"So the siblings are spies," Nick said angrily. "I want an even closer eye on both of them. Have you found any SHIELD agents here?"

Agent Hill nodded. "We'll get them to work. Have one of your most trusted ones on listening in on this audio," Fury ordered. "If HYDRA does anything I want to know about it first. And get the troublesome three out of there."

"Yessir," she replied, going off to get some other SHIELD agents on the job........

  The trio sat in the cell, still bored.

"Hey," Peter interrupted. "what do you guys think would happen if I used my super strength to..."

"Your super strength?!" Gamora and Loki repeated, staring at him.

"Yeah, I can left up to a ton I think. Anyway..."

  "Wait why didn't you mention this before! Up to a ton!! You could possibly break the bars!" Gamora exclaimed in a slightly harsh whisper.

"Oh....good point," Peter muttered, walking towards the bars and trying to pull the bars apart.

"Hey!" A guard yelled, appearing from the hallway and approaching them. "What do you think your doing?"

"Uh.....testing my strength?" Peter weakly responded. The guard growled and knocked Peter to the ground with the butt of his gun.

Loki and Gamora rushed to help the teen up, glaring at the guard. "You think you can do that to one of the guys that are like brothers to me?!?" Gamora spat.

"We are like brothers to you?" Loki and Peter asked. Gamora shrugged, still glaring at the guard.

"Well, be prepared for an interrogation," the guard snarled before walking away.

"You know I imagined that when I died I would go to a happier place," Peter said, groaning and sitting up on the ground. "But look at us now."

"Yeah, I know," Loki muttered as he and Gamora sat next to Peter. "But Peter, why did you not stop him from hitting you when you could get that from your spider sense?"

"Because my senses are all over the place," Peter sighed. "It kinda hurts after a while."

"Well we are going to get out of here," Gamora assured. "Then we'll get you some medicine or something. Okay?"

  "Ok," Peter smiled. "And thanks for what you said. How is it that we met, what, a month ago and we already are as close as siblings?"

  The other two laughed. "I'm afraid I do not know," Loki responded. "But your not wrong."

(A/N: sorry if this is weird for you guys that Loki, Gamora, and Peter are this close but that's how the story goes. I feel like one of the reasons that they are so close is that they are so different but similar at the same time. So yes, they will become practically siblings.)

"Hey," a elderly guard entered and said to the one guarding them. "It's my shift. Time for you to go."

  The other guard nodded. As soon as the first one left, he grabbed the keys and unlocked the door, letting them out.

"Alright, you kids better get goin'," he said with a kind smile, replacing a ball cap with HYDRA symbol with one that had the SHIELD logo on it. The three rushed out.

"Thank you Mr...."

"Mr Lee."

"Thank you Mr Lee," Peter said, shaking his hand. "We owe you our lives."

The old man chuckled. "Just go ahead and get outta here."

The troublesome trio ran out the door. They came across Gamora's weapons, which she quickly grabbed, and some energy based weapons. Each grabbed one and continued on.

The trio soon found an elevator and decided to go up it. As they ran in it they heard alarms go off, barely missing some guards before the elevator doors closed and they started moving.

"How are we going to get past the guards at the top?" Peter asked breathlessly.

Loki smirked. "Let's do a trick called 'Get Help'."

The elevator doors opened, revealing Peter looking hurt as Gamora and Loki supported his weight. The nearby six guards looked at them curiously.

"Get help! Peter needs help!" Loki shouted to guards, then he and Gamora (mostly Gamora because she's stronger then the Asgardian) flung Peter into all six of the guards, knocking them all out.

"My brother used to do that to me all the time," Loki grinned as he helped up Peter. "It was nice to do it to someone else for a change."

"I can see why you don't like it," Peter said, trying to catch his breath. "Let's not do that again."

Loki just grinned. "Anyway let's get out of here."

"How? We have no way of getting out," Gamora asked. "This place is like a maze."

  "Well, we are underground, so go up," Loki offered. "Besides, I recognize this hallway, this one leads into the one we entered this crazy place in."

  They ran down the hallway and towards the exit, alarms still blaring all around them, which did not help Peter's super senses. As they were about to get on, a voice from behind said "Stop right where you are."

  The three slowly turned around to find Mark and two other guards aiming guns at them. "What do you think your doing?" Mark asked.

"Um, escaping, duh," Peter replied, shooting webs at the ceiling from where he swung and kicked one of the guards in the face. Gamora quickly knocked out and stabbed the other one. She then in an instant disarmed Mark and held a knife to his throat.

"Let's take him with us," Loki proposed. "Then he can be questioned and imprisoned."

Gamora sighed and nodded, finding a long piece of thick wire and tying the traitor's hands behind his back.

"You'll regret this," he growled.

"No, you'll regret me not killing you," Gamora replied, walking back to Loki and Peter.

The trio and their prisoner headed up the lift and went back to camp to show everyone what they found......