Oops

It was midnight, in the queens house.
Most of them were asleep, Anna was no exception. While waiting for her girlfriend to come home, she had fallen asleep on her bed.

Catalina entered the house. Drunk like a horse, her head spinning a bit. Her only thought was to join her girlfriend, reassure her that nothing ill had happened to her. She had so much with Anne but for the first time due to the topic of the conversation she did drink more than needed.

Anna didn't hear anything as she was and always has been a heavy sleeper. 
She didn't hear the door of her bedroom open, nor did she feel the warm presence besides her but the feeling of something warm sliding between her thighs woke her up.

"Hum...Hello ?" said Anna rather shaky. 

'Who is that ?'

She heard someone mumbling in...Is that spanish-

"Te amo mas que todo" mumbled the raspy voice.

Anna perked up. Recognizing the voice, a relieved smile creeped on her lips, she felt the weird thing between her thighs. It was damp. At this point she knew there were little to no options; that this was Lina's hand.

"Schatz, glad you made it back in one piece. I suppose you had fun~" teased Anna a wide smile forming on her lips.

She could smell the reeks of alcohol without even turning around. 
Anne sure had made Lina drinks past her capacities. Anna liked the taste of alcohol herself, so the smell was not bad plus it was not some cheap booze they bought but a fine whisky and some wine. 

I will have to ask Liebling if she remembers what she drank.

"I wanted to show you something...I am aware it is not the best time but if I don't show it to you now I may forget again." explained Anna, a bit embarrassed.
Pushing the arms of her lover aside so she could get under the bed.

'Hopefully she will say yes or even consider'

Despite her eagerness to show her girlfriend her gift, Ana didn't feel like putting a foot on the floor especially that it was cold tonight.
She instead decided to put her hands, while her bust was hanging down, her legs were firmly drugged onto the mattress for full support. Contracting her abs and back muscles to not fall, creeping her eyes under the bed without falling was incredible already but Anna had full intentions to put her whole arm under it to grab the object.

Back on the bed.

Lina, almost out of her grogginess, saw a pair of cheeks at 1 meter away from her, the feets were near her stomach though the distance was hard to see right now. For obvious reasons.

'Mine. She is mine and I'm hers'

She watched intently the glowing fluid in the moonlight escaping the purple and pink pussy. Lina decided to kiss tenderly the outer lips, refusing to not give that beauty what it royally deserved.
It elated an adorable sound from Anna. Encouraged by it, Lina started to put her tongue flat on most of the exposed part of Anna's privates.

Her right hand grabbed her shaft and stroked it slowly while her left hand groped Anna's moon. Enjoying the firmness yet softness of it.

Anna for her part was a mess. It felt good, too good. She had long since put her hands on the floor in need for support as her legs gave out long ago.

It continued for so long, Lina was driving her crazy with these licks and kisses. Anna could feel her arms slowly giving out.

Then it abruptly stopped.
Anna naively thought she had caught a break from her girlfriend. But it was only illusions as she felt two strong hands, grabbing her hips, pulling her back on the bed.