It May Look Big And Scary At First....

Mason the frustration kept on banging on about all of this sappy stuff about motivational stuff. I know it's vague but honestly I was still frustrated that the people in charge stole the only good thing in my life, whom which I have nothing to remember by except a miniscule yet really symbolic scarf.

"Now lola it may look big and scary at first-" The frustration was going to say before being abruptly interrupted by a ball ricochet-Ing off his clipboard onto my head.

"That was your header fish!" said an arrogant boy "We're playing one bounce! Don't you understand" he then said
I didn't talk, I just stared at him scared to say anything. I hate getting into quarrels or controversy.

"BAILEY GET INSIDE THIS IS THE NEW GIRL!" Mason the frustration shouted
Bailey rolled his eyes and started playing one bounce with three other guys, two girls and what looks like one of the careworkers.

"Righhhht now Lola I hope-" Mason said "Lola" he then said "Lola" he said panicking
I ran inside while Mason the frustration gave Bailey a dissaproving stare, I mean come on the door was open and I got bored anyways I think he was finished.

The hallway made me feel comfortable. The baige, clean, ruffely carpet reminded me of coffee. Coffee would be the first thing I smelt when I woke up, grandpa was always brewing it because he wanted to be a barista - that is his dream. The shoes arranged from small to large, the smallest at the doorway and the largest at the bottom of the staircase. That reminded me of a rainbow I saw in Liverpool when I put four different-coloured, bendy rulers on my eyes and I saw a combination of colours: I thought my eyes were multi coloured, turns out I have dark brown eyes. Oh and the wooden coat/hat hanger which looked like a skinny skarecrow only it scared toddlers instead of crows, yeah I had an accident. When I was three I might've accidentally seen my grandpa's old coat hanger in the attic, I may have possibly jumped and hit the roof, thankfully I wasn't on the other side where the ladder was located, the ladder which was the opening and leaving off the attic. All these familiar colours and visualisations keep on turning my nerves to go frantic causing me to have a capital D-shaped smile and sparkling eyes.

"Oh hello there little one" A fat man said wearing a black apron with yellow lines outlining the black.
I just stepped back and extended my neck seeing his friendly, approachable face. I didn't speak rather just give a big  no-teeth-smile and a slow wave.

"DAVE HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW GIRL!" said Mason worried
"Well Mason-" Dave said before getting interrupted by Mason the frustration.
"She has Brown shoulder length hair, about 4'11, her name is lola, has a red scarf on her neck, roughly 14 years old!"
"Actually mason-" DAVE tried to say yet again getting interrupted by the frustration
"MAYLI OUTSIDE HASN'T SEEN HER EITHER: THAT'S IT I'M FIRED!"
"MASON"
"WHAT"
"THE NEW GIRL IS RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU! My apologies Lola, Mason can be a bit of a frustration every now and again" dave said before mouthing 'always'
"Oh hello Lola, so sorry, let me show you a tour of the house and 'citizens' " Mason said exasperated clearly from shouting and running

Mental diary:
-There is a football obsessed guy called Bailey and so far in my first 2 minutes in this dump I have gotten hit by a ball on the head, wonder how many more times this will happen, maybe I can sign a contract where I can get a ball kicked at me from every new person I meet (:
-There is a care worker called MayLi perhaps she was the careworkers playing one bounce with that group of people still it's a bit vague and honestly she sounds very prosperous. (Whatever that means)
-Another careworker I met was DAVE. He was the cook and looked really cuddly. Looks like he also has the mentality of a child although physically he is about seventy but not all seventy year old are fat or unfit, for example my grandpa.
-Mason so far has only 'lost' me however he lost me as in I went 5 steps ahead. So much for a fully functional social worker.

Opinions
Bailey : 2/10 |probably shifted my heart to the other side of my body
MayLi : ?/10 |I don't even think she was the careworker outside-she might even be a kid here!
Dave : 10/10 |proper genuine and looks like he can bake plus he is probably an extrovert just like me
Mason the frustration : The recipricol of 2, which is a half. I mean well obviously someone who is nicknamed after a negative emotion like frustration is going to be one of the most bareable people ever.