Settling In, Making Friends

I was always an extrovert so I'd never miss the opportunity to meet new people and It always seemed that I had an aura that attracted people to me or to put it bluntly, I looked approachable. As soon as Mason had finished his dramatic scene of 'losing me' he said I could meet the rest of the people who lived/worked here otherwise referred to by Mason as 'citizens'. Let's just get this out of the way, I wasn't born nor chose to be here and I wouldn't think anyone else here would be different - how can he insinuate that anyone here is a citizen, unless your a cringy middle-aged man that is lonely and has been rejected from modern society! Not even modern society, retro and future society. Anyways the fact remains that I'm so excited my cheeks pushed my eyes into small oval shapes and and sparkles and shines emploding from my teeth-y smile. Being an extrovert always made you feel comfortable around everyone, definitely with some exceptions though.

"Now lola you have met dave who is the cook here, and Bailey who is the footie king" Mason says mimicing a silent cheer

Ugh. My eyebrows bent from the amount of frustration emmiting from Masons face.

"My apologies Lola, I just had to sort out some plumbing issues upstairs now let me show you your room and all communal areas and if you want we can go see everyone else" said an approachable old man
"Oh wow sorry Lola my name is Mike" Mike then said while lightly bumping his head with the palm of his right hand.

"Oh Mike you could've let me give a tour while you were working, you must be so tired. Hey don't worry I'll take Lola on a tour for you" annoying said Mason the frustration.
I bent my neck backwards and sighed very noticeably. I didn't want to seem rude so I gave Mason a smile while biting the insides of my check. The smile I gave looked genuine but the thought wasn't.

"Trust me... You.. Wait I think Lola. Is that your name?" said a trendy, pinky girl who looked like a girly-girl
I nodded and moved my fringe out the way so I could smile at the girl.
"OK cool, well yeah carrying on, Listen here this is crucial information, you don't want Mason giving you a tour. Reasons why: he talks to much, he always makes any conversation come back to his ex and lastly, his breath smells like garlic" the girl sassily said giving Mason a dissaproving stare and flicking her hair walking up the stairs.
While so Mike nodding and dave  doing that thing with your lips that basically says 'yeah true that'. I point at Mike and run up to him and do a twirl facing back towards Mason the frustration.

"Alright then, I'll go and sort out Gargerenes parlor the kids there are rough, I mean let me just tell you about -" Mason was going to say before Mike  waving and slowly shutting the door.

"Okay lola let's go to your room, you share with a girl called tee." Mike said. I smiled softly, tee sounds like a really nice name and it's a girl which is a plus because a girl would never take your favourite jacket and cover it with 'brown paint'(mud) to only then put it in a basket filled with potatoes and make an overly-elaborate joke "look its a jacket potato!" - can't explain any more it's a long story.

Wow my room looked amazing. Back when I was with my grandpa my room looked sollumn I mean we did have money troubles so what do you expect, I mean the situation was so bad I practically became the entire council estate's slave. Now this room had personality. This wasn't a room this was an indoor garden compared to my old one. The window had an ombre orange glow coming out and reflectng yet another baige carpet floor. Sun was rare in England so you best believe I was mad grateful and appreciative. Mike was putting my bags down at the edge of supposedly my bed.

"I see you like it" said Mike
All I do is nod and jump up and down and without realising hug this girl, who was surprisingly the same size as me.
"Oh, hi I'm Tee. Nice to meet you." Tee says while hugging me. She was defentinately a shy girl but I bet very relaxing to be around.
I run to my bags and get out a plain white box full of necklaces that had a wooden heart on it saying 'Friend' written in fancy cursive writing. I take two of the necklaces and throw one at tee, the other I put on myself.
"Now Tee, Lola doesn't speak that much - in fact, at all. So please be compassionate about that alright, you know try asking yes or no questions and pay attention to her body language" Mike says while putting on the sheets of my bed.