Christmas Dance (Christmas Special)

Heads up!
Not only will there be Pansmione in this part but there will also be other ships.

These ships include:
Linny
Drarry
Deamus
A tiny bit of Parvati x Lavender
A bit of Blairon

This will not affect the storyline.

================================

'Hermione!'

Harry called up the stairs to the girl's dormitory.

Hogwarts was hosting a Christmas party, everyone had a date. Hermione had been the one to help organise the party along with the professor's.

Hermione walked down the stairs. She was dressed in a gorgeous dark blue, velvet dress. Her hair was wavily falling down her shoulders, looking abouslety stunning. Her dark blue high-heels clicked off the ground as she walked. She was just stunning, breath-taking.

Harry grinned. He was happy for her. She seemed so happy and excited but he could sense the worry on her face as they walked.

'Something wrong?' He asked.

'Just nervous,' she said with a small smile. 'Are you alright? You still haven't told who your date is.'

'Yeah, I'm fine. You'll see when we get there.'

The rest of the walk was about what Hermione had organised with the professor's.

'Harry! 'Mione!' Ron yelled, throwing his arm over Harry.

'Hi Ron.' Harry said awkwardly.

'Hermione!' A voice called.

It was Pansy and she looked absolutely beautiful. She was dressed in a velvet red dress, just above her knees so that the professor's wouldn't make a fuss. Her make-up was so well done and looked stunning. White high heels clicking of the floor as she walked towards them, trying not to fall down.

'Hi Harry, Ron.' Pansy said, glancing at them from the corner of her eye.

'Hi Pansy.' Harry and Ron said in unison.

Pansy hugged her beloved girlfriend.

'Harry you still haven't told us who your date is.' Hermione said.

'Here they are now.' He replied with a huge grin on his face.

Much to Hermione and Ron's suprise but not Pansy, Draco approached them and grab hold of Harry's hand.

'Malfoy!?' Ron said in shock.

'Yes, he's my date.' Harry said with, if possible, an even bigger grin.

'Why are you two suprised?' Pansy said. 'I must have got them making out atleast twice ever week.'

'You have?' Hermione said, looking at her girlfriend.

Pansy raised an eyebrow as Luna and Ginny passed them.

'Hi Luna and Ginny!' Hermione said.

'Hi 'Mione!' Ginny said, high-fiving Ron. 'Hey Ron and Harry!'

'Hello everyone.' Luna said with a sweet smile.

Pansy held Hermione's hand. They walked off to get some space together. They ended up sitting next to Seamus and Dean who seemed really awkward.

Pansy had left to get food with Seamus. Hermione was first to speak.

'So you finally asked him.'

'Mhm.'

'Ron was in charge of putting up all the mistletoe's.'

Dean only nodded in response. They stood up and walked over to Pansy and Seamus. The girl's soon realised the boy's were standing right under a mistletoe. Hermione gave a small cough to get their attention and pointed at it.

'Oh, is that a-'

'Yes!'

They stared at each other for a moment before Dean knelt down. (because Seamus is a smol bean:3)

Seamus wrapped his arm's around Dean's neck as their lips connected. The girl's silently argeed to leave them be and walked instead over to the sitting area and sat down together.

They watched Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown danced together. They seemed to look at each other so lovingly, like it was just them too. Pansy wished that Hermione and her dancing together, like nothing else mattered.

They suddenly caught sight of Blaise talking to Ron in the corner. The two boy's shared a loving look at one another then sat down together, holding hands.

A short boy in a suit passed them, he was holding a girl wearing a green dress hand. Pansy recognised the girl as the girl that had defended her in Charms. A gloomy-looking girl with jet-black hair in a bun sat next Pansy, the girl was looking at a blonde girl in a cream white dress dancing with a rather tall boy wearing a completely white suit.

'This is really lovely, isn't it?' Hermione said catching Pansy's attention instantly.

'Oh, yes. It really is.' Pansy mumbled, one thought still wondering in her mind.

Pansy stood up infront of Hermione, stretched out her hand nervously and smiled sweetly.

'Would you...Like to dance with...Me?' She said.

'Of crouse, Pans.' Hermione said, getting up and taking her hand.

They walked onto the dancefloor together, hand in hand. They danced together, lovingly. Pansy understood how Parvati and Lavender felt. She felt like she was in heaven. This has to be a dream, Pansy thought to herself. This can't be real. Me dancing with Hermione Granger.

Soon Dean and Seamus joined them along with Luna and Ginny. Draco and Harry soon joined then. Ron and Blaise claimed that they didn't know how to dance even know Pansy knew Blaise knew how to dance but she didn't say anything but raise an eyebrow at him and a very sarcastic "sureeee".

Pansy chuckled at how Dean and Seamus ended up sitting together because it was too difficult to try dance.

Dean, Seamus, Ginny, Ron, Pansy and Harry all ended up feeling quite light-headed. They all argeed to spend the rest of the night up in the Gryffindor dormitory. Neville joined them after Ron had told him their plan.

They all cuddled up with blankets and pillows.

'Hopefully the professor's don't mind us all staying here for the night,' Luna said. 'Since some of us are from different house's.'

'Oh I'm sure the won't mind.' Pansy said.

'Besides, it's not causing any problems is it?' Neville asked from the corner.

'I don't think it is.' Dean said.

'Well, I sure hope not because this is a really has been a really great night.' Ron said.

'And I don't want to get in trouble.' Hermione said.

The rest of the night was spent laughing, telling jokes and just having fun.