>Chapter 5<

You got home after the cafe. You didnt want to go back there, but you had too, after all, he IS your so called husband.

As you entered the house you looked around to see anyone, fortunately there wasn't. You tiptoed to your room, your heard snoring which relieved you cause Taehyung was sleeping. You entered your room, put on your pajamas and went to bed.

Next day (Morning)

You woke up and went downstairs to see Taehyung waiting impatiently. He looked at you with a cold face.

Taehyung: Were is my breakfast? You do know I'm going to work!?

Y/n: Oh, sorry

Taehyung: Make it fast and get ready you're also coming with me, you're gonna be my P.A (Personal assistant)

Y/n: O..Okay...

You made breakfast for Taehyung and you. You went upstairs, took a shower and put on this...

As your'll got ready Taehyung drove your'll to work

As your'll got ready Taehyung drove your'll to work. Your'll went to his office and he started doing his work while you stood there confused and didn't know what to do. Taehyung stopped and looked at you.

Taehyung: And?.... why are you standing there, do your job.

He commanded.

Y/n: I... I dont know what to do. You didn't give me anything to do.

Taehyung: ....wh...oh... go and correct and check this file.

He threw the file to me.

Y/n: You didn't have to throw.

Taehyung: Just go do your work and bring me a cup of strong coffee.

Y/n: ...fine.

You got out of his office and walked to the cafe to buy him his coffee. On you way to the cafe you bumped into someone.

Y/n: Oww!

???: .... Oh my god! Are you okay?

You looked up to see a slim and soft looking guy. Not to lie, he looked really handsome and hot.

 Not to lie, he looked really handsome and hot