>Chapter 13<

2 weeks later
Friday

You woke up in Taehyung's room apparently. He was sleeping next to you. Most of the time you would wake up in Taehyung's room because he insists or just carries you to the room.
You checked if you still have your clothes on and you did which relieved you. You checked the time and it was 6:25

Y/n: Oh! Taehyung, wake up.

Taehyung: Hmm....

Y/n: (Is every morning gonna be like this) Taehyung!

Taehyung: Yes I'm awake.

Y/n: Go bath!

Taehyung: Yes ma'am.

Your'll took a shower and got ready for work. Your'll drove to work and everything was normal but Taehyung was barely focusing on anything for the past 2 weeks

Y/n: Taehyung, are you even listening?

Taehyung: ....Uh..yes.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Taehyung: Nothing.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Taehyung: Yeah.

Your'll continued your work when Sehun came in.

Sehun: Goodmorning Mr and Mrs Kim

Sehun smirked at you and you gave him a death glare. Taehyung on the other hand was daydreaming.

Sehun: Mr. Kim?

Taehyung: Yes.

Sehun: Here, the file you wanted.

Taehyung: Oh thanks.

Sehun mouthed to you 'what's up with him' and you mouthed back saying 'I don't know'. He left the office and the day went really fast and was time to go home.

Taehyung's POV

On your way home you saw Soo-ah kissing another guy which made you really furious but tried to control it. Your'll went home and decided that you wanted to go to the bar.

Taehyung: Y/n, I need to go somewhere so dont stay up for me okay.

Y/n: Where to?

Taehyung: Y/n please! Just do as I say.

Y/n: Okay...

You left the house straight to the bar.

Y/n's POV

Y/n: (Hes acting really strange)

You took a bath and put on your pajamas and waited for Taheyung to come even though he said that you mustn't wait. A few hours later he still didnt come which made you worry. You sent him messages...

°
Taehyung

Y/n:
Taehyung where are you?

Y/n:
It's really late.

Y/n:
Please answer me??

Y/n:
Taehyung???

Y/n:
Hello

Y/n:
Ping

°

Y/n: Dammit! Hes not answering.

It was getting really late (23:49) and still not home. A hour later he came home drunk and unstable.

Y/n: Taehyungggg!? Were have you been.

Taehyung: I....jskqkjziakqjs

He were talking gibberish.

Y/n: Ugh! Okay let's go to your room.

You helped him to his room and put him on the bed but he pinned you to the bed instead.

Y/n: Ta....Taehyung? You're drunk and don't know what you're doing.

Taehyung: I...I'm... ferfectly fffine.

⚠️🔞 Smut warning (skip if it makes you uncomfortable... btw its crap😂. I'm sorry I dont have a clue how to write smut)

Taehyung smashed his lips onto yours and you were stunned at what's happening. He started leaving hickeys all around your neck.

Taehyung: Y/n!!! I'm cr...crazyyyy for youu!

Y/n: T..Taehyung!!

Taehyung: Shhh!! Enjoy this babygirl.

He ripped your clothes not even leaving you with your undies. Everything was completely gone and he did the same to himself.

He went down to your breast and starting kissing them and playing with them, you couldn't help but moan.

Y/n: Ahh~~

He went down to your cl*t and started messaging it and you couldnt take it, yes it felt so damn good. It wasnt like before how he just entered you without warning or anything. He entered you with his finger first and you moaned really loud. He entered two fingers then three.

Y/n: Ahh~~ Taeeehyuunggg~~

He pulled out and sucked it.

Taehyung: Mhmmm...

He woke up and entered you for real while holding your hand above your head. He pounded on you really really slow cause he knows that you cant stand him.

Y/n: S...stop making me begg!!!

Taehyung: I want you hear it from you.

You couldnt help it, you wanted him to go faster and deeper.

Y/n: Taehyung please..

Taehyung: Sa..say it!

Y/n: Ah~~ Pleaseee f-faster~~~

He went faster and really deep and by the moment you were gonna come.

Y/n: D-deeper~~ Ahh~~ .... Taehyun--

Taehyung: Dont call me that in bed. Its daddy babygirl.

Y/n: D-Daddy I'm go..gonna cummm.

You couldnt anymore and released in him and then he released in you and trusted in you again in pleasure. The sound on skin slapping together were heard around the whole house.

Taehyung: Babygirl!!! Ahh~~~

He fell back down on bed and hugged you until your'll fell to sleep.

A/n: sorry for the shitty smut👀😅