The Chaotic Gaang Pt 2

"UP! UP! UP! GO UP!" Sokka yelled, teaching me how to fly the gilder chair. "I DONT SEE AN UP BUTTON!!" I shouted. "I DONT SEE ANYTHING!!" Toph shrieked. Katara joined in,"THERE ARENT ALWAYS BUTTONS!!" "THERES LEVERS AND SWITCHS BUT THERE AINT NO UP BUTTON!!" I yelled. "WHATS WITH YOU AND BUTTONS?!" Aang face-palmed. Zuko walked into the room,"ALRIGHT WHO PUT MY FIRE OUT!?" "WAIT THAT WAS A FIRE?!" Asked Sokka. "THERES NO UP BUTTON!" "I HATE BUTTONS!!" "WHERES THE FIRE?!" "I HATE FIRE!!" "SOKKA PUT IT OUT!!" "I DID NOT!!" "I CANT SEE!" "WHY ARE WE YELLING!" "I HATE YELLING!!" "NO MORE BUTTONS FOR YOU!!" "WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH BUTTONS!?" "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" "SOKKA YOU STEPPED ON MY FOOT!" "WHO THE FLAMEO PUT MY FLAME OUT!!" "SOKKA YOU LITTLE BI-" "LANGUAGE!! "THERE AINT NO BUTTONS!!" "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!" "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?" "ITS QUIET AINT NO BACK TALK!!" "AYO WHERE THE UP BUTTON AT?!"

Everyone stopped yelling once they saw ground approaching. "EVERYONE JUMP!!" We all jumped off, everyone scattering. "Y/N are you okay?" "I'm fine, I landed on Zuko." Zuko muttered under his breath, pulling us up. I clutched my spinning head. "Let's never let Y/N take the wheel," Aang decided. "I didn't ask to take the wheel! Oh, and I hate wheels!!" "Yeah, that was Sokka's fault!" "I hate faults!!" "Whats up with that?"It turned into a whole other argument that went on until Katara wanted food so everyone decided to go to a nearby restaurant.

******************

"WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THAT THING DUDE!!" I yelled at Sokka who had almost swung his boomerang
in my face. "Heh, sorry," Sokka mumbled. He ain't sorry. Sorla noted. His boomerang swung right past my face, again. Well, he woke up and choose violence. I stormed up to him but Katara grabbed the back of my shirt, "Contain your murder, Y/N." "Well, I'm sorry the oh so big and wise brother Sokka almost hit me." I muttered. Sokka grinned, "That's means I'm better than you."

Okay, you know what? We're not holding back anymore. "I can and will take away your life privileges," I glared. Katara jumped in, "Woah, okay, slow down." "Quit being so protective,"Sokka grumbled. "Well, excuse me for trying to be responsible!" "I'll never excuse that," I smiled. "Okay, look, can we just leave? Y/N, don't you have colonists to bring back into the Fire Nation?" Sokka "ooo"'d. Katara turned to him, "And don't you have to train?" "Geez, okay, I'll go."

*********************

I sneezed, turning away from the maps I was studying on the balcony. "Bless you," said a voice. "Raava?" I questioned to the sky. Zuko's head peeked over the roof, "Actually, it's Zuko. Who's Raava?" "Long story. Wait, why are on the roof?" "Why are you out on the balcony?" Zuko said. "Answer my question. I asked first." "Fine. I was watching the moon. Wanna come with me?" I nodded, standing up on the balcony railing and grabbing Zuko's hand. He pulled me up, bringing me to the spot overlooking the garden. The moon glinted off the water in the pond, the turtleducks usually swimming in it having disappeared for the night. "Woah." "Now answer my question." "I was studying the maps, there's a lot of colonies we haven't even visited yet. This is gonna take a long time."

"Well, if you ever feel like it, you can go lay beside the pond," Zuko shrugged, setting an arm around me. "I'm sorry what?" "The pond. I usually lay beside it feeding the turtleducks whenever I feel stressed." Zuko sent me a playful glare when I laughed. "Don't make fun of me! I don't tease you for always keeping my dagger in your sleeve." I rolled up my sleeve, his pearl dagger falling out, "What? This?" Zuko nodded. "What's wrong with that?" "I know you don't keep it there because you'll need it in a battle or something, you keep it with you because your obsessed with me." Zuko said simply. "Me? Obsessed with you? Your the one who fell in love with me first!" "You liked me first!" "Yeah, but you kissed me first!" "You kissed me on the cheek first!" "You got all close to me!" "You kissed me on the forehead!" "Okay, but you hugged me first!" It turned into an argument, ending with us getting fascinated by a firefly and watching it fly all over the place.

Zuko finally earned the turtleducks trust: