•Norton•

If you wanna support me please follow my Instagram lolitakunnnn! It has a photo of a victor ! I accept private request there!✨

•Norton smells like Earl gray tea with a small tint of cheap  cedar wood Cologne.

•Height: 5'9

•Norton Hates talking about his scars.

•Norton likes being affectionate in public (Ex: holding hands, kissing, hugs)

•He would flirt with you 24/7 even if you were as red as a tomato.

•He likes it when you wear skirts or shorts.

•His favorite colors are Green,Yellow, and red.

•He likes short people because he can carry them around.

•If you were to randomly approach him, he would start up a conversation that would last hours.

•☁️Everytime he comes back from work he would bring you flowers or cool rocks he found.

•☁️His favorite games to play are hide and seek. He is quick to find you but acts like he doesn't see you just for fun.

•☁️He enjoys brushing out your hair or picking  out your outfits.

•🍋He is probably packing 5-6 inches

•🍋 He enjoys using his hands.

•🍋He is most sensitive around his neck and ears.

•🍋Favorite portions: Doggy, Gwhiz, missionary, basically anything where he is on top.

•🍋He prefers being on top but he isn't opposed to being a bottom.

•🍋He makes sure you are left with visible marks. (Ex: hickeys, bite marks, etc)

•🍋He would slow down on purpose just to see your reaction.

•🍋He would spend most of the time teasing you.

•🍋He would surprise if you called him any names. He wouldn't be against it just surprised. (Ex:Master,Daddy, etc ) He loves pet names in general.

•🍋He enjoys being praised or complimented. You can compliment his size and he would get more aroused.

•🍋He is really rough and would probably tease you for not being able to  handle, of course he would slow down and make sure you aren't hurt.

•🍋He would go for 2-4 rounds.

•🍋He likes having his fingers sucked.

•🍋He is somewhat ok with bondage. He enjoys seeing his partner(s) tied up in front of him.

•🍋He enjoys going down on his partner(s)

•🍋He loves Edging and degrading (to an extent)

•☁️After care consist of Cuddles, snakes, and a warm bath.

•☁️He likes wearing matching outfits with his partner.