How you meet

Millie

I was at this rodeo bar because I was one of the dancers like I'm going on the stage Right now. The panda in the suit is well, I don't know they never told me which kinda concerned me.

(If your a guy read this)
I was at the rodeo and watched these two people dancing on the stage one in a panda suit and one in a sexy cowgirl costume.

"Nice moves." I said.

"Thank you darlin." A female voice said.

The girl took the mask off and she was beautiful.

"Name's, Y/n." I said.

"Millie, what brings you here?"

"I well..I broke up with my ex boyfriend/Girlfriend because he/she has been cheating on me for the past 6 months."

"I know how you feel but my boyfriend and I got in a fight so we're not together anymore..."

"Hey, want a drink?"

"Sure!"

We head over to a Bar and I bought her and I a drink and we started to laugh and joke around. We then gave each other our numbers and got outside.

"So..I'll call you later?" I asked.

"Not if I call you first." She snorted.

"Hey, it has been a great time." I smiled.

"Yeah, it has been." She returned the smile.

We both then went our separate ways.

Loona

I am y/n l/n a f/c emo wolf. I'm just outside of a building and saw in a alley way 3 people went inside this portal thingy to the living world and I saw this other wolf that went inside so I went in the building to ask what that was about.

"Yo, what was that?" I asked.

"Ugh, just my dad (I think) and his assassin crew going to kill people for revenge." She said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Loona you?"

"Y/n."

"Well, just make yourself at home."

There was something about her that just made me glow up inside. I went on my phone and sat in chairs.

"Hey what's your number so I can hit you up so my annoying dad doesn't bother me?" She asked.

"It's ###-###-####..yours?"

"###-###-####."

-few hours later-

"I gotta get goin' my annoying family is telling me to go home."

"Cya."

I left.

Blitzo

I walk in this building so I can do a request to kill the person I hated. I got to the office and knocked on the door.

"Ugh come in!" A male voice said.

"Hey, I saw your board thing and is wondering if you can kill this bitch I know." I said.

"For you okay. What's her name and what did she do for you to hate her?"

"She is E/n (enemies name), She is this bitch who took everything and everyone I loved, My friends gone,Family? Gone, Life? I'm right here. So I want my revenge."

"Hm, okay and what's your payment?"he asked.

"1,000,000,000 bucks if you kill the shit out of her."

"Great! Okay what's your name?"

"Y/n, you?"

"Blitzo."

"Okay, we'll deal or no?"

"Oh it's a deal all right? EVERYONE GET YOUR STUFF!"

"Here Text me when you killed her." I gave him my number.

"Okay gotcha!"

I left and waited.

-2 hours later-

I get a call from him and went to the building and gave him the money.

"Now I need another thing." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This."

He kissed my cheek.

"I'm just gonna go..." I said with a blush and left.

Moxxie

I was walking around hell and bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" A tiny male voice said.

I looked and saw a guy that looked familiar.

"Moxxie?" I asked.

"Y/n?" He said.

"Oh my god it has been a while!"

I stood up and hugged him but I sensed something was off to I pulled away.

"What happened?" I asked.

He sighed. "My girlfriend and I fought and broke up."

"Oh..Moxxie.."

I hugged him.

"Let's go back to my place and I'll get you something that'll cheer you up!"

We both went to my place and I made him he always loved.

"*gasped* My favorite!" He said. "You remembered!"

"Of course! How can I?" I smiled.

Once he finished he puts the dish in the sink but I went up to him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I flicked off this food that was on the side of his mouth.

"That."

He chuckled nervously and I smiled.