Introduction

Hey guys new story also if you are reading this you might have seen my story about Asia and Vali and well now I'm working on this and I will not publish regularly Christmas, Covid, and school is already enough and my school is thinking about sending us back to school after new years so wish me luck also hopefully life is going great for you and you are okay.
_________________________________________

Name: Kusuo Saiki

Age: 16

This story take place one year before season one in High School DxD. What I'm saying is that Rias and Akeno are in the 2 year and the rest in the peerage and Saiki are in year 1.

Likes: Most of his family, his psychic powers, being alone, the quite, being normal, and coffee jelly.

Dislikes: His older brother not that much but if he had the option to visit him he will say no, assholes, perverts, people who act selfish, people invading his personal space and life, people who think they are the most powerful, and bugs also his psychic powers.

Information: Saiki and Kokomi Teruhashi are the only ones in this story. Saiki is op in this story also his brother created another set of antennas and these pairs make it so Saiki can actually turn off and turn on his powers in a instant but the weird part is that Saiki is super strong without his psychic abilities. For example he is stronger then any human without abilities, he can survive a full on attack from Rias at her max power. Like I said Saiki is just a regular human so this is almost impossible.

Looks:

Name: Kokomi Teruhashi

Age: 16

Likes: Being adored, being cute, being a perfect women, sweets, and mid to high class food.

Dislikes: Being ignored, not being cute, low class food, her brother, other people taking the spotlight, and not getting reactions when she flirts.

Information: Kokomi is a gold digger at first but she eventually falls for Saiki. She is moved to Kuho because her brother during the start of high school but not long after Saiki's father gets a new job moving them to Kuho.
_________________________________________
Well thats all hope you enjoy. Until next time like I said have a nice day.