CHAPTER 13

Boun had went out for some work so he couldn't talk much with Prem in the morning but had promised to meet him for lunch.. They had been doing well till now... they were so much in love that they could hardly give a single shit about the world... their friends and family were supportive of them. Prom after so many years genuinely felt happy and smiled at his father. Everything was going smoothly until the day... when everything turned upside down Prem and Benz were waiting for Boun in the cafe so that they could leave together...Prem was showing his and Boun's pictures which he had taken earlier.... He was so happy and the person sitting beside him was also happy for his Bestie...

 He was so happy and the person sitting beside him was also happy for his Bestie

See bestie we took this pic back when phi Fluke had challenged me that I wasn't strong enough to even move Hia out of my way while we were having a face off in the kitchen

See bestie we took this pic back when phi Fluke had challenged me that I wasn't strong enough to even move Hia out of my way while we were having a face off in the kitchen... Phi Fluke and Hia Boun were in one team and I and phi Ohm were in one... Then Phi Ohm had said to me that we must show them who rules in the kitchen.. So I had lifted Hia bridal style and he was so shocked because I lifted him off easily and placed him on the counter top and hurried my way to the freezer where I had kept my ice cream. And then ultimately we had won. Hia was so proud of me and then phi Prom had also joined us ... He was laughing so hard when he got the news that phi Ohm and I were a better team... He even said that if you would have been there even he could have been the part of face off...but sadly you weren't there... Anyways there are....
Prem got cut off when a gang of people dressed in all black came and surrounded them.... Are you Prem and Benz....

" um yeah why... who are you all" Benz asked them looking suspicious... he had told Prem earlier that his wolf instincts were telling him that these were not here for any good... his suspicion was proven right when they asked them to come with them to meet no one in particular.. they thought they would first follow them and then as they make it outside of the café they would run away... they couldn't let the innocent people who were sitting in the café get hurt because of them...as they walked away from the café they took to running and soon they were being chased by the same people.. they ran as fast as they could and all of a sudden they met Prem's father.. when they saw him they were relieved and drove away with him feeling safe...

" why are you guys running.. got some problem... you know you can tell everything that's bothering you right sweety" Prem's father said to the two boys who were catching their breath..

" it is fine dad... just drop us back at my place please..." Prem said..

" um ok.. driver drive us back to Prem's place... till then why don't you both rest.. when the stop will come I will wake you up. ok...sleep my dear..." Prem's father replied...

" ok uncle..." Benz said..

" um.. yeah ok dad.." Prem said....

soon both the boys slept unaware of the fact that the person they are running away from is sitting right next to them...