Introduction

Extended Summary 

Juniper Banks spends her days working in her family's jewelry shop in Diagon Alley, setting herself up to run it someday after her parents have retired. Due to her magical powers never manifesting, Juniper has been dubbed a Squib by her family and the few acquaintances she has had in her life. Because of this, she finds herself quite content with a quiet life, working in the shop and only having to interact with customers.

She could stay out of trouble, something that seemed to be a lifelong goal for her. But, as she grows into her late teens, Juniper starts to develop visions that plague her subconscious. With one touch of a piece of jewelry, she can know it's the entire origin, making her even more useful to her parents' business. What starts out as quick visions that for the most part make sense, soon grows into awful scenes that plague her dreams and her mind when she's awake.

Juniper starts to see vivid images of a redheaded man being killed in a wizarding war. She didn't know why she was seeing this man that she didn't recognize being killed over and over again, but things only began to fall into place when Fred Weasley walked into her shop one day in search of a gift for his girlfriend.

Recognizing him instantly, Juniper decides that the only way to stop the visions is to save Fred's life, which she finds to be rather difficult considering how much trouble he finds himself in.

What she doesn't expect is that not falling in love with him will prove to be much harder than saving his life. 

This idea popped into my head a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't seem to get it out. I spent a long time looking to see if anyone had come up with something similar but couldn't find anything so if you're reading this and it sounds a lot like your story please let me know! I hope you guys are excited to read this story bc I sure as hell am excited to write it!