Prologue :

Date started:Dec.21,2020

WARNING

THIS CONTENT CONTAINS AN UNEDITED AND RAW PARTS.YOU'LL BE EXPECTING SOME TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND WRONG GRAMMARS TOO.I JUST WANT YOU ALL KNOW..AND IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH IT WELL THATS NOT MY BUSINESS ANYMORE YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE MY STORY 'THO.

Author's Note:

Good day everyone!Im just hoping that you'll support my story...I maybe not good in english but im trying my best to be the best and never disappoint you all...I write this story for some reasons.It just happen that the idea floods in ma'mind...This story will contain a short chapter ,and also you all will be expecting a slow updates coz Your cutiee auther was too busy doing some household chores and also my modules:>hope you all understand...Iloveyouall!and thats it!*/sending power hugs!*

Prologue :

I've never expect that there would be a man who will love me with all my imperfections.

A man who can accept me as me.....

I ain't that beautiful, not a girlfriend material. :((

I always compare myself to ny older sister. I know it's not right. But sometimes I felt so insecure. We also grow up together..

Some says that we're not like a sister. Why?

When we were at high-school until college lot's of boys are deadly and so badly wants to conquer her and mine her and catch her heart. She so attractive and so beautiful unlike me.

But who would think that there would be a man in my life. I know it's unbelievable but it's true. And that man made me feel that im the most beautiful girl in the universe. I was so lucky to have a man like him.

A/N:

Hey readers this is a short story hope you'd like it😊

Eiffel-to-U 🍁