Humanity's Comeback Part 1

(By the way this continues right after the last chapter so if you haven't read that one or forgot what happened go read it plz)

Y/n's POV

Right after shadis was does with his "speech" he wanted to ask the cadets questions so he went up to Armin first

Shadis: "Hey Mop-Top"

Armin: "Sir !"

Shadis: "What do they call you, Maggot ?"

Armin: "Armin Alert from Shiganshina, Sir !"

Shadis: "Wow seriously why would your parents curse you with such a dumb name ?"

Armin: "My grandfather named me sir !"

Shadis: "Cadet Arlert why is a runt like you here ?"

Armin: "To help humanity overcome the titans"

Shadis: "That is delightful to hear, Your going to be a great light snack for the titans"

Shiadis walkes away from Armin and continues to interrogate others while screaming his head off

Shadis: "Now what do we have here ?"

???: "I'm Jean Kirschtein sir from trost district !"

Shadis: "And why are you here cadet ?"

Jean: "To join the military police sir the best of the best"

Shadis: "That's nice, You want to live in the interior do you now ?"

Jean: "Yes"

Then Shadis head buts Jean which in turn Jean falls to the floor in pain

Shadis: "No one told you to sit recruit, If you can't handle this Kirschtein then forget about joining the military police !"

Shadis then leaves Jean and heads to another person

Shadis: "What the hell is wrong with your face you smiling idiot ?"

???: "Marco Bodt at your sir from Jinae South side of Wall Rose, I also aim to join the military police and give life and limb to the service of the king !"

Shadis: "Well then that makes you an idealistic fool and a rube, You want the truth Bodt the only use the king has for life and limbs are for titan fodder !"

Shadis leaves Marci shocked and heads to another

Shadis: "Hey Cue-ball you're up next !"

???: "Oh me ?, Sir Connie Springer from Ragako Village Sir !"

But Shadis gets even more pissed and grabs conny but his head and holds him slightly above the ground

Shadis: "You have it backwards Connie Springer that was the first thing you were taught, The salute represents the resolve in your heart to fight those bent on the systematic destruction of our people, IS YOUR HEART ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE"

???: *Nom*

Shadis turns to see a girl with a potato in her hand not even trying to hide the fact she's eating it

Shadis drops Conny and walks to the cadet with the potato

Shadis: "Hey you there what in the hell do you think your doing"

Shadis "YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY SHIT LIST JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU"

???: "Sasha Braus from Dauper Village at your service reporting for duty Sir !"

Shadis: "Sasha Braus huh and what is that you're clutching in your right hand ?"

Sasha: "A steamed potato it sat there in the mess hall begging to be eaten Sir !"