Part 10

°°°°°

°
°
°
°
°

Finally the cab stop infront of your house. You get out off the cab and bend down to the window just to say your last good bye to your friends. After that you happily went inside the house.

"Aunty I'm home ~" you sing while taking your shoes off. "Ohh honey welcome home." She replied peeking her head from the kitchen.

"Did you have fun ?" She asked sweetly as he hand you a glass of water. "Yes it's really fun and we ate really tasty BBQ..." You gulp down the whole glass of water before giving the glass back to her.

"That's good to hear, now go and freshen up ok." "Alright aunty..." You turn around and star walking away but then Taehyung's mom call you. "Honey wait, I forget to tell you. Taehyung is here so after your done freshen up go and see him..." Your eyes speckle with happiness hearing about Taehyung were here.

"Hehe, Okeyyy aunty..." After answering her you ran to your room not want to waste any time.

---

After taking a warm shower and change into your comfy pajama, you tip toe went to Taehyung's room and lightly knock on the door. "Come in..." You heard a faint voice as you open the door and peek your head inside. "Oppa, what are you doing?" You said as you saw him sitting on the bed and reading some books.

"Nothing, Come here..." Taehyung place the book on the night stand before patting on the bed beside him. You walk toward him with small steps, hiding your both hand behind your back.

"Suddenly you came home today why?" You asked sitting beside him. "Why you don't like me here?" He teased you as you pout your lips. "No, I'm just asking." Taehyung smile and ruffled your hair.

"Actually I came here because I was missing you all very much." You nodded at his answer. "Umm so, did you have fun hanging out with your friends?" He asked you as you yawn and lay down on the bed. "Yes we had really fun at first we watched a movie the we eat really tasty BBQ chicken."

"Oh yeah also-" You suddenly sit up again very excitedly. "You won't believe Oppa how big of a crybaby Kookie was." You laugh but Taehyung smile fade away after hearing Jungkook's name.

"He was crying and hugging me throughout the whole movie just because Ironman dies..." You laugh while remembering the scene but Taehyung was not happy. he was angry, very angry because you said Jungkook was hugging you.

"Y/n , you are a girl. You should be more careful don't just let anyone hug you like that." You frowned because Taehyung's sudden change of tone. "Hmm?" "Don't get me wrong but That friend of you is a boy and you are a girl it's not appropriate fo–" you cut him off by saying.

"Oppa? Are you jealous?"

"W-what, what nonsense are you saying ?" He look away denying the obvious felling inside him.

"No I thought you dislike Kook because you're jealous." You hold back your laugh as you saw how look really embarrassed. "Don't worry Oppa Kook is a very good boy. He always take care of me and I–" This time Taehyung was the one who cut your off.

"Y/n I'm here to take care of you. And I don't believe that boy." You feel really happy when you heard him saying that. "So you'll take care of me forever and never leave me alone?"

"Of course I'll take of you–" Your smile more widely, heart beat fasten until Taehyung complete his sentence. "Till you get married." You smile fade away from your face. You stand up for the bed suddenly.

"I told you I'm not marrying anyone." You said with a broken voice. "Yes I know you're too young right now but in the future you have to marry someone."

"Why you have to always push me away from yourself like this? Ok I get it you don't love me like I do. But please atlast stop hurting me like that." You angrily yell at him as tears fall down from your eyes. "Y/n what's wrong, what did I do?" Taehyung asked confused not understand the reason of you outburst.

"Calm down please what I did wrong?" He also stand up and try to hold your hand, but you move away from him. "No you did nothing, I was the one who is wrong. You want to get ride of me right? Fine then I'll not talk to you and disturbed you ever again. I won't come close to you so you don't have to think about my marriage." Taehyung stand there looking at you with his shocked expression as you get out of his room slamming the door behind you.

---

You come inside your room throwing yourself on your bed. You buried your face inside the pillow crying. Everytime and everyday you work so hard just for Taehyung to acknowledge you and at last give you a chance. But what ever you do nothing work everytime his rejection slap you hard on the face. His rejection make you realise how useless you are.

TBC

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

Thank you for reading
Love you 💜
TanTan